Power for the dark path

Haise: That was rhetorical, anyways see you guys later.

Haise said as he disappeared from the room. He then went deep into the city while jumping from roof to roof.

Haise thoughts: Damn their really is a-lot more hero's out then usual. Looks like I'll just have to play it smarter.

Haise then used a transformation jutsu to change his appearance to look like casual clothes.

Haise thoughts: Orochimaru's sound ninja have been spotted around Musutafu a-lot lately. They mainly operate during the night so for now I should just lay low and investigate.

Haise: But maybe after I get myself a drink.

Haise then walks into an ice cream shop and gets a classic oreo milkshake.

After he heads out he sees a girl with brown hair getting harassed in an ally way.

Thug 1: Come on little lady just come and hang out with us.

One of the thugs say who looks like the leader of the gang.

girl: No I'm sorry I have somewhere to be right now.

She says as she tries to walk away but the man from before grabs her arm.

Haise: Hey sister their you are, we gotta go moms waiting.

Haise says as he walks over and puts his arm around her.

Thug 1: Who are you punk?

The lead thug questions as he knocks his milkshake out of his hands.

Haise: dammit I was really looking forward to that, Oh I'm her sister, sorry but we have to go our mom is waiting unless of course-Haise steps forward his eyes closed looking down while his hair covers his face- you want to cause trouble.

He finishes as he activates his sharingan staring at them through his hair.

The thugs all began to shake in fear and they all run the other way. Haise looks over at his spilled milkshake.

Haise: Man what did I do to pass God off, anyway you good?

The girl jolts to attention hearing the man begin to talk to her.

Girl: Thank you so much for saving me-She responds while bowing,

Haise: Don't worry about it, you gotta be careful walking around the streets miss?

Girl: U-Uraraka, Uraraka Ochako"

Haise: Uchiha Haise

Haise was about to walk away but was stopped by Uraraka.

Uraraka: Wait Uchiha, let me buy you a new drink since you only lost it because of me.

Haise turns back around flashing a big smile.

Haise Sorry I'm kinda in a hurry, don't worry about it though it was the right thing to do.

All of sudden Uraraka grabs out a pen and paper and begins writing on it. Then with a blush on her face she hands it to Haise.

Haise: What is-

Uraraka: It's my n-n-number, l-let me k-know a time that w-w-works best for you and I'll take you out for a n-new drink.

She barely stutters out while a smirk firms on Haise's face.

Haise: Great I'll let you know-he pockets the number- sounds like a date.

He says while dissapearing leaving Uraraka a blushing mess.

Haise then drops his transformation justsu revealing his vigilante suit and gets the leader from the thugs from earlier and holds him against the wall.