Entrance Exams On The Horizon

Jirirya: Well since the Akatsuki is more ninja and shinobi based they are probably the one headed by Madara.

Shoku: So that must mean the League of Villans is probably being led by All For One.

They all nod in agreement.

Haise: Hey Yagi, what did your dad say about all this.

Izumi:- Izumi nervously scratches the back of her head-  I haven't told him yet.

Everybody's becomes shocked.

Izuku: Wait you didn't tell All Might about all this when it has to do with OFA and his arch enemy AFO?

Izumi: W-well I just thought I should come to you guys since The First told me to find people who we can train together to get stronger, also - She looks down to the side- I don't really talk to Dad as much anymore, not after you left Izuku.

Izuku is shocked and blushes for a second at her sisterly affection but then regains his usual compusre.

Izuku: Well we should probably let him in on this then.

Izumi: Yeah I'll tell him all of this when I head back.

Jirirya: Well all we can do now is train and I mean hard train. The next five months before the exams you all need to be pushing your body's to the absolute limits.

All four in unison: HAI!!!!

Izuku: Hey I-Izumi, if you want you can come train with us like twice a week or so.

The others all look at Izuku Suprised.

Izuku: Well this threat is really huge so we all need to be training tothe top of our ability and I feel like All Might wouldn't be the best teacher.

Tears start to gather in Izumi's eyes but she holds them back from falling

Izumi: OK, I'll take you up on that offer. Anyways I'm gonna head home because I have to tell all of this to Dad.

She Then runs off while waving to everyone.

Haise: So finally opening up to her a bit Huh.

Izuku: Well I can see how sorry she is, plus she really wants to make amends. She's even not talking to dad which I don't want her to do. Just because my family reactionship was ruined doesn't mean that I want hers to be aswell.

Shoku: I'm proud of you for at least giver her a chance to redeem herself, but anyways what are we gonna do now.

Jirirya: As I said before train, there isn't really much we can do now espicelly with Haise on lock down, so let's just get you guys as strong as possible.

Time skip 3 months later

Today was one of team 7's days off. They have been training rigorously for the past three months. Sometimes they would he joined but only by either Uraraka or Izumi.

It's 11:00 clock in the morning.

In Haise's House

Uraraka: Haise I think you just need to give it a little rest is all, you've been working non stop on this for the past week.

Haise: Look I know but finding out the Akatsukis identitys will really help us out and learning who we are fighting.

Uraraka: If that's the case then why have you been researching on Itachi so much when you already know about him.

Haise looks over at her with an annoyed look that then morphs into a solemn one.

Haise: You know why Ocha, because I have to be the one to bring him down. To kill him. So I can bring justice to my family and clan.