Reunited

The three members of team 7 sit there clutching the body of their sensei in tears.

Haise then stands up and walks over to Nezu, Eraserhead, and All Might.

Haise:I know that im a rouge vigilante, but please let me help in the attack. We can't let the Akatsuki get the 1 and 3 tails.

Izuku and Shoku wipe their tears and stand up also.

Izuku: We can't let Garra die.

All Might debuffs.

(For comparison this is his new un-buff form after Tsunade heals him, the size of his younger self

(For comparison this is his new un-buff form after Tsunade heals him, the size of his younger self.)

All Might: Look, Young Uchiha-

Haise: Those bastards killed Jirirya, now they are gonna suffer the wrath of his students. Im not asking for your permission to kill them, I just thought it might be easier together. But if you insist on bringing me in to jail.

Haise summons in his Susanoo ribcage as his Pre Mangekyo shines.

Haise: You better buff back up small Might.

All Might: God damn kid I was just gonna say we should put aside our differences for now and work together. I know this is personal for you guys and we could use team 7 together for this.

Haise looks away sheepishly as his eyes transform back to normal.

Haise: S-sorry, my bad.

Izuku: This battle will be a deciding one in the country's future. I imagine almost if not the whole Akatsuki will be there. Along with the League Of Villans and maybe All For One himself.

All Might: I'll fight him, and I'll finish what I started last time.

Izuku: Then we need to focus on a plan. We need to separate their forces. We can't beat them if their all together.

Haise: I think we have time, extracting a tailed beast is a lengthy process. Also, Dabi may have some info that we can use to our advantage. I'll go on and talk to him.

Haise looks down at Jirirya's body.

Haise: Izuku, m-make sure he-

Izuku: We'll handle the body.

Shoku: Promise.

Haise gives a small smile and dissapears.

Izumi deadpan.

Izumi: How are we supposed to contact him when we need him.

Izuku chuckles as he walks over to her.

Izuku: I'm sure he'll be here some how when it's time. Infact we might be using his plan.

Izuku pulls Izumi into a hug which she eagerly accepts as she holds onto him tightly.

Izuku: You don't have to grab on so tight, I'm not going anywhere.