Uchiha's/Yagi's confrontations

Itachi tensed up as he stared into the man's one sharingan through his red mask.

Itachi: The plan isn't a go yet, we still have to hear from the higher ups. So why are you here Madara?

The man now named Madara chuckled.

Madara: Oh Itachi, why do you have to be so hostile? You are the one who asked me for help on your little extermination project.

Itachi: That may be but until Nezu and the others give us the go ahead we wait."

Madara then looked around Itachi out the back door and saw the kids training. Itachi then stepped in the way.

Madara: Oh I see now. You've taking a liking to be a sensei to these kids. What will you do when you have to kill not only your brothers family but even he himself."

Itachi had to hold himself back from attacking right there but then madara kepts going

Madara: Oh perhaps to spare the other two from the guilt and regret we should kill them too.

Itachi finally lost it and activated his Sharingan and charged Madara but when he went to punch him he phased right through him and fell. Madara then stared down at Itachi as his eye shifted into his sharingan except his looked completely different.

Madara: Oh Itachi you know you are much younger than me and are outclassed in experience and strength. But most importantly you don't posses these eyes. The mangekyo Sharingan. Although yours should unlock after we finish taking out the remaining Uchiha clan.

Madara: Unless of course you anger me, because you know without me you'll never deafet your entire clan.

Itachi puts his head down and bowed

Itachi: Forgive me Madara-san It's just a lot to process.

Madara: Don't worry Itachi I'm not so easily swayed. I'll be taking my leave now. You probably weren't see me again until it's time for us to proceed. So until then you better prepare.

Madara said as began to swirl out of extiense and disappesr.

5 months later

Izuku was leaving school alone today for the first time in ages. Shoku had to help out after school and Haise had to go up town to go and get something for his Family. But he didn't mind to much he was lost in his mind thinking about their training.

They have made a lot of progress. All of them have completed both the tree and water walking exercises and all of them could complete the shadow clone justu. Shoku could only make 5 and Haise could make 14 but Izuku could make 35 if he pushed himself which helped with all their training a-lot.

As he was thinking while walking home he saw Izumi and her freinds walking home on the other side of the building. Just then All Might Apeared.

Shoto/Katsuki/Izumi: All Might?!?!

All Might: Haha yes it is I the symbol o-ahahagahah:

All might Yelled is he coughed up blood and then a poof of steam happened revealing Toshinori.

Izumi:/friends: Wait dad/Mr Yagi you are ALL MIGHT!?!?"

Toshi: Yes and your mom is the 4th ranked hero titan. Now I have something to tell you guys.

(Toshi then explains to them all about One for All and how Izumi will be the successor.)

Izumi: Wait but All mi, I mean dad why not give it to Izu then."

Izuku revolted at hearing his "Sister" refer to him as that nickname.

Toshi: Well Izuku just doesn't have what it takes to be a hero.