USJ begins

Class 1A all begin to board the bus in their hero suits. In the two days that have passed the class has continued to bond and get closer. Izuku was voted as class rep with Momo as VP but he declined and decided to give it to Iida since he cares more about that stuff. Haise still hadn't had a chance to talk to Izumi or Uraraka and he hadn't made up with with Bakugo or Todoroki.

As they all sit on the buss Izuku sits in a seat next to Shoku while Haise sits in the seat across from them alone with his feet up.

Infront of them they hear Tsyu start talking to Izumi.

Tsyu: Hey Izumi.

Izumi: Yeah Asu?

Tsyu: Just call me Tsu.

Izumi: O-Oh ok. What's up Tsu?.

Tsyu: I'm usually really blunt and say what's on my mind. Your power is really similar to All Mights.

Izumi: W-WWHAT ARE Y-YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Kirishima: Yeah the shear power and way it works is similar.

Everyone on the bus then begins to listen in and Izuku intejects to save Izumi.

Izuku: Yeah but All Might can't shoot energy out like Izumi and doesn't get the lightning around him when he powers up.

Tsyu then puts her finger on her chin as she speaks.

Tsyu:, I guess you are right. Their is a few big differences as-well.

Izumi gives Izuku a "Thank you smile" and he returns it with a small smile.

Tsyu: Oh yeah. Izuku can you tell us about the nine tails.

Izuku sighs as he sees the whole class lean in wanting to hear the story.

Izuku: All right I'll say a little.

Izuku then tells them about how his father fought and sealed the nine tails inside of him before he died (leaving out the parts about All Might, All For One, and Madara) and some quick history on the nine tailed beast.

Kaminari: Wow not only do you hold a huge scary monster but you were able to make it your friend.

Kirishima: That truly is really manly.

Everyone that begins to return to their own conversations but then behind them Mina and Hagekure peak their heads over.

Mina: So Uzumaki. Your pretty close with Shoku.

Shoku begins to blush realizing where this conversation is going.

Izuku: Yeah Her, Haise, And I have been together for years.

In the background you can hear Haise scoff.

Hagekure:Yeah but you and Shoku are close in a different way.

Izuku leans in to Shoku and whispers " What is she talking about" but the close proximity makes Shoku suddenly back away confusing Izuku even more and making the two girls laugh.

Shoku: I've been meaning to a-ask though. If y-y-you...

Izuku: Is everything good Sho.

Shoku smiles with more confidence as she continues.

Shoku: To hangout soon. You know like this weekend.

Izuku: Yeah sure I mean we always hangout like, every weekend.

The others girls smiles become full on smirks as Shoku blushes and continues.

Shoku:N-no l-like j-j-just us t-two.