The sports Festival begins

Team 7 all head over to the class 1A room.

All of class 1A rushes over once they see them walk in.

Kirishima: It's so good to see your doing good Uzumaki-bro.

Mina: We never got to thank you for the USJ.

Izuku: Come on guys that was a team effort. And you guys keep forgetting that you guys fought also.

Haise looks over and sees Uraraka standing next to Izumi. He wants to go over and talk to them but just feels to nervous and bad about everything he's done and said. But Haise gathers at least a little strength to look at them and give them a soft wave and smile that shows his remorse and sadness.

Both Izumi and Uraraka do the same but before they could do anything else Todoroki walks forward to team 7.

Todoroki: Listen, objectively speaking the three of you are a-lot stronger than us. But I'm letting you know. I'm going to win this festival.

Kirishima: Woah woah a declaration of war.

Izuku steps forward and stands infront of Todoroki.

Izuku: Not while only using half of your power.

Todoroki: W-What?

Izuku: Your Ice is the same as Shoku's but she has way better control over it so if I can fight Shoku then I can easily beat you.

Haise: All of us are going to go at full strength frosty. So you need to stop half assing it and go at full power as well.

Shoku: Their right. You aren't going to beat any of the three of us with just ice Shoto.

Todoroki: B-But I can't use my-

Katsuki HEY YOU ASSHOLES ARE CALLING OUT THE WRONG PEOPLE!!! IM THE ONE YOU SHOULD ALL BE WORRING ABOUT!!! IM GOING TO WIN THIS SHIT AND PROVE IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. FUCKING RED EYES, NERD, ICYHOT, AND ELSA.

before anyone could say anymore Presnt mics voice comes booming out of the intercoms. All students report to the stadium. The festival is about to begin.

As the class all starts walking out they can hear present mic giving their introductions.

Present mic: And out first it's the class that fought villains and survived. The class that defeated Stain, the class with your favorite vigilante team team 7. CLASS 1A!!!

The crowd all starts to cheer as most of class 1A sweatdrops.

Class 1A: Now all the other classes will definitely hate us.

Present mic: And behind them the second how's class 1B. And the other support and general studies classes.

Other students: I HATE CLASS 1A.

Midnight: Now to give your introduction ceremony we have Haise Uchiha and Izuku Uzumaki.

Both of them are suprised but then walk up to the microphone.

Haise: I just want to say.... I'm winning this easily.

Everyone starts to boo him but others cheer calling him by his vigilante name Shisui.

????: HEY