A slight Overhaul

Shoku and the others wake up and immediately get ready as they pack all their things.

Jirirya: Alright let's head over to the bar now. We don't have any time to waste.

Everyone: Right!

As they all head into the bar they immediately hear a woman yelling from the back.

Tsunade: If this is my last day here then I want to make it count. Lets hit up the strip today.

Shizune: But Lady Tsunade you basically hit up the strip everyday anyway. And you are blowing through all your money everything.

Jirirya: Still the same terrible gambler as always.

Both Tsunade and Shizune are immediately shocked and turn over to see Jirirya and the kids standing there.

Tsunade: Jirirya?

Tsunade stands up with a smile and gives him a hug.

Tsunade:It's been quite a long time, I'm suprised you found me.

Jirirya:It wasn't that hard, we just followed the trail of people you were in debt too.

Shizune laughs as Tsundade begins to pout but the gets back on topic.

Tsunade: Why exactly did you come to find me Jirirya?

She says as she motions for them to all sit down which they do.

Jirirya: We need you Tsunade. To be the next Hokage.

Tsunade begins to laugh extremly loud which angers Shoku.

Tsunade:Oh so this is what this meetings about. Please. I saw the news with Nezu reinstating the leaf village and making Shinobi and Hokages public again but I didn't think you'd try to get me for that stupid waste of time job.

Tsunade continues to laugh and Shoku finally interputs her.

Shoku: It's not stupid.

Tsunade: Kid, becoming hokage is the worst job and dream anyone can have. Everyone who devotes their time to it are Naive fools who think they can change the world. Idiots to stupid to see that they are just wasting their time and life.. And most of them die anyway. Anyone who wants to be Hokage is- Immediately Shoku's fist is right infront of Tsunade's face but Jirirya is holding her back.

Shizune thoughts: How did she get across the table so fast?

Tsunade: You little brat, you were going to hit me weren't you-

Shoku: YOU DONT GET ANY RIGHT TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!

Everyone is shocked as Shoku continues.

Shoku: SENSEI TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH HISASHI AND HE WAS HOKAGE. ARE YOU SAYING HE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE?!?

Tsunade: Hishashi cared to much about saving everyone and it costed him his life and family in the end-

Shoku: YOU LEFT IZUKU TO ROT ALONE!

Tsunade:W-wait Izuku? What do you mean I left him to rot?

Shoku: He was quirkless. And All Might and Titan immediately ignored him his whole life after that. His friends all bullied him other than me and Haise. He was both verbally and physically abused. He wanted someone to care for him but you never checked up not even once. And after everything he went through he can still put a smile and his face and push forward because he wants to follow his dream. To become the hokage.

Tsunade's eyes begin to water.

Tsunade: So he really was all alone.

Jirirya: No, he had Shoku and Haise and eventually me. And now he's even forgiven those friends and his sister for what they did. But he still needs a bit of time before he forgives his parents. But as I'm sure you saw or heard about. Haise has gone Rouge and left UA. To get revenge on Itachi. For killing his clan.