Hate and Power(season 1 finale)

*I'm pretty sure everyone knows this already but if not Sage mode gives the ability to sense things and a massive buff to both physical strength and reaction time.

Zetsu: I've done as you and Maadara asked. I've outfitted the entire battlefield with microphones and cameras that are broadcasting on live TV for the world to see.

All For One: Good I want the world to see not only UA be broken down, and the symbol of peace not being strong enough to save all the deaths. But also the fall of their beloved team 7. My men continue to kill as many people around UA as possible. The hero's are to busy to deal with them. This will change the public opinion of hero's forever. They will see how weak they really are....

Izumi and the others walk behined team 7.

Izumi: We are coming to fight also.

Shoto: It's an all out war down there. The hero's need all the help they can get.

Uraraka: We want to try and help you guys.

Katsuki: Besides, you'll need someone to cover your back while you fucking kill your brother red eyes.

Haise ignores Shoto and Uraraka but looks at Katsuki and smiles.

Haise: Well you better be willing to give it your all. I'm not sure everyone will make it out of this one.

Katsuki: I'm always ready to give it my all.

Izuku: Shoku, Haise, and I will handle the Akatsuki members. You guys help the other hero's fight off Orochimaru's army and the League of villian.

Izumi: Right, you can count on us Bro

On the battlefield Nezu and Jirirya are fighting Orochimaru and a partly transformed Garaa. All Might and Titan are still fighting the Nomu's and Aizawa is trying to fight Itachi since they both have a Sharingan but Itachi is beating him fairly easily.

Itachi: You are not as skilled as you were before Kakashi.

Aizawa: I'm not Kakashi anymore.

Aizawa throws his capture tape forward to grab Itachi but he turns into a flock of crows and appears behined Aizawa.

Itachi: To slow.

Itachi is about to stab him until a yell breaks through the fighting on the field.

Haise: ITACHI!

Itachi smirks as he grabs Aizawa and throws him through a wall.

Itachi: Little brother. You are still alive.

Haise: That's right. And I've trained for this very moment. THE DAY I GET TO KILL YOU!

Haise charges in with a chidori only for Itachi to dodge and kick him into a wall and grab him