Search continues

Shoku jumps down and freezes a bunch of bank robbers as they try to escape.

Shoku: I don't have time for this so I had to be quick.

Some police officers run in and see the situation is handled.

Officer 1: Thanks Icicle.

Shoku: Acually it's Haku now. I'm no longer a Vigilante. And Haku is my hero name.

Officer 2: Well then, thanks a lot Haku. It's good to start having some hope again in Japan. God knows we need it.

Shoku smiles as she uses an ice mirror to telport away back with the others.

Uraraka: Woah that was quick.

Shoku: Yep, sorry I just had to help
Jirirya: I know the country is in chaos right now but we don't really have the time to stop every crime we come across. This is the fifth one today.

Shoku: Yeah I know but the people need to see that ud hero's are still here helping them so they don't turn on us. Plus these past 3 days on the trip I'd say Haku is building a nice no image for herself. Oh yeah, have yoy guys come up with your names yet?

Shoto: I'm not sure yet. But I'm thinking of going with what Bakugou would always call me.

Shoku: Icy hot?

Shoto: Yeah. I mean it makes sense when you think about it.

Shoku: Huh, yeah I guess so. What about you Uraraka?

Uraraka: Oh well I'm going with Uravity.

Shoku:Wait that's acually really good.

Uraraka blushes.

Uraraka: Thanks but I wasn't the one that came up with it. It was Haise acually when we were...

Uraraka starts to trail off mid sentence as a sad look goes on her face. Shoto shifts uncomfortably and even Jirirya looks back a little saddened.

Shoku: Hey don't worry. We will see him again. After Izuku gets healed we can all go find him together and bring him back.

They all softly smile as they continue on their journey.

Shoku: So do we have any lead yet?

Jirirya:Well some of my contacts have said she's hold up in the next city we are heading to. Which honestly would make sense.

Shoto:How come?

Jirirya: The next city is (insert name) also known as the Las Vegas of Japan. It's filled with Bars, casinos, and everything you need to have a good time and wake up the next morning and regret it all. But I guess it does have a bunch of smoking hot babes for my research so-

Shoku begins to glare at Jirirya: Making him start to shiver.

Jirirya: O-Only joking of course. But we should get there in about 15 minutes so let's keep going.

Shoku heads forward to talk to Jirirya while Uraraka and Shoto hang back a bit.

Shoto: Listen Ochako-

Uraraka: why would you do it.

Shoto: Do you mean the kiss?

Uraraka: You knew Haise and I were going through a rough patch and I thought you were there for me as a friend. But then you put me on the spot with that kiss and then I wasn't sure what to do and sided with you and-

Shoto: Do you. Regret siding with me?

Uraraka: Yes. No. I don't know. I just. I was avoiding talking to him but now that he's acually gone- her eyes begin to get watery-