Invasion

*Inc means incomplete. That will make sense later :)

A portal opens up next to Orochimaru and 4 low tier Nomu's step out along With a bunch of crimnals, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: Even though I hate not being inchange, it seems our interests are similar right now. I say we team up.

Orochimaru:Ku Ku ku, I hope you can bring more than just 4 Nomu's, some thugs, and your self.

Shigaraki goes to protest but gets interrupted.

????: Don't worry my old enemy, he brings more.

Orochimaru turns around to see.

Orochimaru: Members of the Akatsuki?

Itachi: Yes, The Akatsuki is allied with the League. Which means in this fight if the league Allies with you.

The man next to him steps forward and grabs out his weapon.

????: Then we Ally with you as-well.

Orochimaru: I never thought we'd be on the same side again Itachi. But yes let's do it.

Nezu jumps out of Aizawa's capture tape.

Nezu: I'll deal with my former student.

All Might: Titan and I will take the Nomu's.

Aizawa: Itachi, it's time we fight.

Aizawa: As entertaining as thar might be I'm here to capture and injure the Nine tails.

Titan: Izuku?

Itachi: He's power continues to grow. It's wise to stop him now before he masters his powers.

All Might: Enough talk villans. If you want young Uzumaki.

All the hero's step forward. Mount Lady. Titan, Ectoplasm, Kamui woods, midnight, presnt mic, Endeavor, Nezu, Eraserhead, Hound dog, Jirirya, edgeshot, and many other lower hero's as well.

Nezu: You'll have to get through all of us.

Orochimaru and his army, the sound ninja 4, a mysterious none ninja, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, the Nomu's, The sand siblings, Garaa, the Akatsuki swordsman and Itachi all get ready.