Quirk Test

The students all exit the lockers in their PE uniforms.

Aizawa: All right. We will be doing standard normal tests like you did in middle school but this time you will all be able to use your quirks. Bakugo. You placed 5th on the entrance exams. How far could you throw a ball in middle school.

Bakugo: 67 meters.

Aizawa then tossed him a softball.

Aizawa: Now do it with your quirk.

Bakugo stepped into he circle and then got ready to throw. He the used all his might and an explosion from his hand and shouted "DIE" while throwing the ball.

Class 1A minus Izumi, Uraraka, Todoroki, and team 7:Did he say die?

Aizawa: 740.7 meters.

Mina: Hey this seems like fun.

Haise then starts laughing while the others look at him.

Haise: Fun really? Is that what hero work is to you? Natural Disasters, Villian Attacks, innocent death. Is this just some silly game to you.

Aizawa steps forward.

Aizawa: Uchiha is correct. Even though I can't expell you now I can still assign tons of extra work to anyone who does poorly or even request that you be switch into a lower class. So let's let the test begin.

Everybody starts to get nervous realizing how serious this is now.

( I'm only going to do the results of a few people. For the most part they are the same from the anime except for our core 7)

50 meter dash

First up was Izumi and Todoroki. Izumi activated full cowling 18% and finished in 2.7 seconds. Todoroki shot himself forward with ice to get 4.8

Then Uraraka and Aoyama went. With his navel laser Aoyama was able to finish with a time of
5.51 seconds since he fell half way through. Thanks to the training with team 7 and making her clothes weightless Uraraka was able to finish at 6.4 seconds.

Then their was Haise and Tsuyu. By hopping tsu finished at 5.58 seconds. Haise activated lightning armor at full power and finished at 2.8 seconds.

Finally it was Iida and Izuku.

Izuku: Can I use one of my Flying Raijin Kunai?

Aizawa sighs well rubbing his nose.

Aizawa: Fine, but you can't place it before. You have to throw it when the time starts.

Izuku nods as he enters Kyuubi enhance mode for extra strength. As soon as the time starts Iida races across getting 3 seconds flat but then notices Izuku already made it at 2.6 seconds making Haise angry as he sees the slightly faster time.

Grip test

Shoji with his multiple arms was able to get 540 kilograms. Izuku then goes 1 tailed mode shocking Everyone and grabs the grip tester with a hand and tail and is able to get 979.4 kilograms.

Standing long jump

Izuku, Shoku, Haise, Bakugo, Izumi, Todoroki, and Uraraka all clear the box in their own ways.

Side Jumps

Mineta and Izuku tied for uncountable amount. Mienta placed two balls on each side and rapidly toe's back and fourth and Izuku used Kyuubi mode and then half way through got bored so he placed two kunai on each side and just teloported back and fourth.

Softball throw

Haise steps into the circle and activates lightning armor and summons some curse mark energy at the same time. He the starts to spin rapidly before throwing the ball while in the air.