The Storm

All Might, Inko, Izumi, Shoto, and Uraraka all sit in the back of a swat car while All Might continues to lecture the kids about the fight.

All Might: And when All For One shows his ugly face I want you guys to stay far away from our battle. Just focus on your jobs first.

Izumi: Come on Dad, do we really have to focus on evacuation. We could be fighting.

Inko: You will get to fight. But you need to focus on getting civilians out of the area first. We weren't able to evacuate sooner becuase that would've tipped of the leauge to our attack. And we can't let innocents get caught up in this battle.

The truck their in comes to a stop. As Inko stands up and opens the doors.

Inko: Go, hurry and get the people out so you can come and join the fight.

The kids: Right.

Everybody gets out and rushes to go start the evacuation but Izumi stops for a second and turns around to her parents.

Izumi: Please, becareful guys. And beat his ass Dad.

The two smile as the family hugs before Izumi goes to catch up with others.

Inko: Are you ready?.

Toshi: Ready as I'll ever be.

The hero's all begin to surround the factory. 100's of them all present and all waiting.

Aizawa: Mt Lady. Your up.

Mt Lady grows huge and kicks in the factory causing dust to set in everywhere. The moment the dust clears a super nomu jumps up and punches Mt Lady sending her flying. It then jumps foward to kill another hero but Endeavor blows it back.

Endeavor: I thought those things couldn't act without orders?

????: Lets just say, we made some Improvements.

From the wreckage of the factory All For One steps out. Behind him is Shigaraki, his vanguard action squad, and multiple big black portals all with Nomus stepping out.

Afo: Well, it's good to see you again. Old friend.

All Might: I'm suprised your still alive. After how badly I beat your ass before.

Afo chuckles.

Afo: Yes, you did do quite the number on me. But now I'm ready for our final confrontation. One shall stand.

All Might: And on shall fall.

All Might buffs up as he prepares himself for the fight. Afo looks back at his army of Nomus and Shigaraki and his squad behined him. He gives a nod to Kurogiri before charging into the battle.

As the hero's and villians begin their fight Kurogiri opens a portal and appears in a dark cave. There the Akatsuki are extracting the one and two tailed beasts.

Kurogiri: It seems yours and my masters predictions were right. The hero's have attacked.

Pain: Hm, alright. They most likely are trying to spilt us up. Itachi and I will stay and continue the extraction. Kakuzu, you go and check the perimeter outside. The rest of you must go and help the leauge. This could be a moment to take out our biggest threats all at once.

The other Akatsuki members all leave with Kurogiri. After their gone Madara steps out from the shadows.

Madara: It seems that a small strong group is making their way here now. You two go out and face them. I can handle the extraction alone, and Kakuzu can't handle this group on his own.