bonus season 1 scene

* Wanted to put this scene in but had no good place for it so here you go.

Haise stumbles through the city after the invasion his Vision begins blur from his chakra and normal exhaustion and he is losing a-lot of blood.

Suddenly Haise hears the gasp of young girl who looks about his age tho he cant really tell because of his tiredness.

????: O-M-G ITS REALLY YOU!?!?

Haise draws his sword and points it at her.

Haise: Leave me alone now.

????: Oh fiesty. And you look so sexy covered in all that blood. But I don't want you to die. Infact I've been looking for you ever since your fight with Stainy. Don't worry I'll patch you up and get you good in no time my love.

Haise is still a little on edge but senses no killer intent from this girl. Or at least none directed onto him. He also doesn't have a-lot of other options at the moment.

Haise: F-Fine. I'll trust you.

Haise falls over from his wounds but she catches him. The last thing he sees before passing out completely is her face as she looks down at him.

 The last thing he sees before passing out completely is her face as she looks down at him

Toga: I'll take good care of you even though you look so good while beat up.

* And no this doesn't mean Toga will be the main ship for Haise. I haven't decided on that yet and Toga was always going to be introduced anyways. Now season 2 info. I have just moved into a new house.

Infact I just got internet the other day which is when I started uploading more frequently. I'll probably take a week off to get situated in my house and stuff and then continue with my goal of getting a chapter out every week ish.  Sometimes quicker sometimes later.

I also want to go back and fix some of the earlier chapters since they are in a complelty different writing style then the rest. But anyways thank you all for reading my story and I will see you all later.