Character List

Character List- His Hand in the Shadows

Note:

Sub-headings (character names) are in alphabetical order.

Headings are not in alphabetical order. Headings are in chronological order according to when the show up in the story (for the most part).

~

Belcrest

⭐️Ayla Nkri: Second daughter of Reina Nkri. Tends to attract the attention of nobles and royalty. (MC)

Eris: Ayla's jovial friend from Belcrest who goes to Orhem Academy with her and is being courted by Nash. Colorful hair matching her colorful personality.

Kai Uri: Ayla's neighbor. He and his parents became like family to Ayla when her own family disappeared.

Kyarra Nkri: Ayla's older sister; military lieutenant of Division 3. Skilled water manipulator and practices wind manipulation with Kai.

Nash: Ayla's friend from Belcrest who goes to Orhem Academy with her and is courting Eris.

Reina Nkri: Ayla's mother. A sad drunk who often stays at home. Favorite place: her hammock in her backyard.

House of Cormill

Lady Cormill: Zayd's loving and determined mother. Married to the head of the House of Cormill.

Lady Zoelle: Zayd's sweet younger sister.

Sir Cormill: Zayd's aggressively determined father. Head of the House of Cormill.

⭐️Sir Zayd: First heir to the House of Cormill; Ayla's tutoring student.

House of Euleus

Lady Arell: Daughter of Sir and Lady Euleus; belongs to the main House of Euleus.

Lady Euleus: Married to the head of the House of Euleus. Arell's mother.

Lady Phina: Childhood friend of Zayd. Met Reyes at Orhem Academy. She is daughter of Lady Siena Euleus and Sir Fon Euleus; belongs to the branch family of the House of Euleus.

Lady Siena Eueleus: Phina's mother. Married to the younger brother of Sir Euleus; part of the branch family of Euleus. Friend to Lady Cormill.

Orhem Academy

Arc Mage Fernon: Principal of Orhem Academy.

Lady Nas: Blue eyed president of the NNC; responsible for the scholarship program that got Ayla, Eris and Nash into Orhem Academy. She is an Orhem Representative and the Captain of Ecosphere Research in Division 4 of Norlyn's royal guards. Born a noble and married into royalty and uses this as an advantage in arguing against the monarch.

Professor Nyx: Advanced magic teacher at Orhem Academy. Teaches Ayla and Arell. Wears a lot of black.

Sir Reyes of the House of Fretes: Zayd's friend from another country. A keen observer. A noble of many talents.

Stella Desot: Daughter of a merchant. Ayla's outspoken roommate at Orhem Academy. Originally from the merchant town of Althea; land belonging to the House of Agris.

Royal Family of Lars

1st Prince Nassir: First born son to King Lars; seldomly advises king.

2nd Prince Nicos: Second born son to King Lars; keen and outspoken.

3rd Prince Renne: First son to First Prince Nassir.

King Lars: Norlyn's assertive king; very classist.

Sonali Lars: Distant royalty (third cousin to King Lars). Elm. Blonde hair that touches the ground and wears a lot of jewelry. Patron of the NNC.

Military Members

Captain Xiaan: Captain of Division 3; Kyarra's captain. Fire manipulator.

Commander: Captain of Division 1 of Norlyn's military warriors; former medical warrior. He is in charge of strategy and battle layout of all divisions of the military's warriors and represents the military when he meets with King Lars.

Lieutenant Io: Pink haired Lieutenant of Division 2 of Norlyn's military warriors. Lleth's lieutenant. Lleth and Io both came from the southern village of Aned. Io is a water manipulator. Leads the Attack company. Water manipulator.

Lleth: Member of Division 2. Lleth and Io both came from the southern village of Aned. Member of the Rescue company. Fire manipulator with bow and arrow.

Arcus

Captain Artemis Hera: Captain of Division 4 of Arcus' military troops. Ayla's advanced magic professor.

Captain Selios Apollo: Captain of Division 3 of Arcus' military troops. Fire manipulator.

"The young captain": Captain of Division 2. Water manipulator.

Extras

Aimee: House servant of the House of Cormill.

Iya Lars: Second (adopted) son of Lady Nas.

Iyden Lars: First son of Lady Nas.

"Pregnant woman": Woman that Zayd gave his cloak to on night of Fire Festival.

Sir Agris: married to the head of the House of Agris; belongs to the main House of Agris.

🔥🪨💨💦

☀️⚫️

🩸☠️⏳