Chapter 32

i have title defense on thursday fml😭😭

taehyung's perspective

how is it that the time passed by so quickly? it feels like it was just a minute ago when jackson invited me to his party yet here i am now in front of his house wearing a cropped striped polo partnered with a black shorts.

what am i even doing here? i should be staying at home and eating pizza but that damned jackson just had to threaten me that he'll not participate to do our homework, damn that bastard.

yeah so here i am standing in front of his house that was blasting off loud music that i can still hear from 1 mile away. the gate was guarded and there's a long line. i have to go to the back of that line just to enter his house!?

is this some high end bar? jackson, seriously. i was about to walk to the end of the line when a pair of hand caught my wrist. i frowned in surprise and turned around to see who the jerk was.

much to my surprise it was jimin.

"chim what are you doing here?" i asked with shock laced on my voice. he chuckled and pulled me to the entrance, pushing past the girls on the line.

"you know i'm yoongi's boyfriend, i gotta stay where he's at all the time because there's snakes everywhere!" he shouted for me to hear since it was really loud inside. i can even feel the ground vibrating.

"speaking of football team, did they win?" i asked as he pulled me away from the crowd. we found ourselves at the backyard where the pool is, there's less people here.

"well of course they did!" he stated. and yes because of the detention yesterday, i didn't get to watch the match. and i also don't want to come anyways, i don't wanna see jeongguk at all.

"hah, they won because their captain was impressing someone." i snorted.

"do you mean lisa?" he cackled up.

"who else anyway? i don't want to badmouth anyone but she's a real bitch, just look at that. see what i mean?" i said while pointing out where lisa was at and she was all over jeongguk again.

"don't mind them, you're here anyway so you gotta go find a man. you don't need that bastard." he stated. though he's right, i can't get my eyes off the two. damnit i really hate that girl.

look at her looking at me as if she's mocking me. i rolled my eyes and took the glass that jimin was filling up.

"woah woah, easy there sweetie." i heard a gruff voice from behind me, stealing the alcohol filled glass away. with his husky tone, i realized that it was jackson.

"hey jackson." jimin greeted.

"hey lovely!" jackson greeted back. i clicked my tounge and rolled my eyes to him.

"you forced me to come and you won't even let me have a single drink?" i asked out of annoyance and he merely chuckled.

"sweetie it's too early to get drunk, do you wanna swim with me?" he asked and held my hands.

"ugh stop it jackson, god knows what you'll do to me in the pool. and i didn't bring a swimsuit anyway." i stated.

"ouch, man i don't have any ill intentions okay?" he promised.

"no way, and i'll go with jimin." i replied.

"ah, ah. no honey, you will stay with jackson and i'm gonna go find my man, make out with him, and lock ourselves on one of the rooms. bye~" i almost literally dropped my jaw when my friend just left me alone, strutting away just to find his man. okay wtf?

"what the actual..?" i paused and glared at jackson when i noticed that he was laughing his ass off.

"come with me, i'll lend you clothes." i didn't get to retaliate when he pulled me to his room, i'm guessing. he left to find clothes and tossed me a pair.

"i told you i won't swim." i stated.

"and let lisa make a move on your man? ah hell no." he stated with a smirk and gestured me to change inside the bathroom.

"h-how.." i trailed off.

"no offense but you're obvious man." i literally sighed and stomped inside to change, hearing him chuckling behind the door.

" i literally sighed and stomped inside to change, hearing him chuckling behind the door

i got out wearing the rashguard he gave me.

"comfortable?" he asked.

"surprisingly, yes. why do you have these? is this yours?" i asked, completely puzzled.

"that's lisa's. she's my ex." i froze at the information and i had to let it sink for a second.

"woah.." that's my reaction. wait what? bruh i have to change, i wont wear anything that girl owned.

"c'mon let's go back." he stated.

"ah, no. i don't wanna wear this." i grumbled. maybe that's why it was a little small on me on the hip area cause she be flat as fuck.

"ah c'mon. you wanna make jeongguk jealous right? i wanna make lisa jealous too."

"you like her? really jackson?" i asked with an eyebrow raised.

"woah what's with the face, you like jeongguk too right?" i turned quiet since i don't know what to reply and he just chuckled at me.

"if this didn't work, i'll chop your dick off." i grumbled while he pulled me back to the pool.

when we returned lisa and jeongguk are already at the pool and jeez.. he's topless! like have you seen those packs! omfg!

i looked away when he noticed my stare and jackson just had to push me in.

"jackson what the hell!!" i yelled. he laughed and jumped in. damn it's a little cold.

"sorry, come?" he held his hand out to me and i immediately accepted. he pulled me close to him while a man placed two glasses full of alcohol on the edge of the pool for us.

"thanks man." jackson thanked him and handed me a drink.

"drink it, they're looking." he stated.

"why am i even following your orders." i grumbled and drank the alcohol. i hissed at the taste.

"just go with the flow and he'll be yours."

i'm so glad i had the will to update🥺