Chapter 29

Help! I'm too lazy to write!!🥺

__________

Third person's perspective

Taehyung didn't knew how he got on the bed, but one thing's for sure.. he sure loves hugging something when he's sleeping. And Jeongguk loves it. Taehyung just looked so adorable with his slightly pouted lips and pretty face.

The ravenette didn't knew how long he was staring at Taehyung's sleeping face. He admits he sure find Taehyung undeniably beautiful. He had a beauty mole on his nose and cheeks and also under his eye which is unnoticeable until you look up close. He has a perfect plump lips that turned into a pout when he sleeps. His eyes was doe like. His right eye had monolid and the other was double lid. Jeongguk found his imperfections beautiful too.

Jeongguk was snapped out of his thoughts when the younger snuggled closer towards him. He chuckled as he let Taehyung flush his face on his chest. Jeongguk just stroked Taehyug's fluffy morning hair which soothed the younger even in his sleep.

It's the first time that Jeongguk had stared at the younger's face for that long. What am I even doing? Jeongguk thought as his hand halted and stopped stroking the younger boy's hair. He slightly pushed the younger off him and got up from the bed, leaving the other to snuggle on his pillow.

"What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk whispered before taking a last look on the younger and left his room.

•••

Taehyung woke up by the sound of the constant ringing of a phone. He grumbled and sat up only noticing how his head aches so bad.

'I'm never drinking again!' He thought as he massaged his temple. He got the phone on the nightstand and answered it without even looking at the id.

"Hello? Who's this.?" He asked groggily, his voice was deeper than his original tone since he just woke up.

[Who are you? Why do you have oppa's phone!?] The annoying high pitched voice of a girl said from the other line. It was Minatokazi Sana. Taehyung can recognize that loud screeching voice even in his sleep.

"I don't fucking care if I fucking have your oppa's phone, you will not fucking disturb my sleep you got it!?" Taehyung exclaimed feeling annoyed. How dare she even disturb his precious sleep? Damn this is the worst way of waking up in Taehyung's perspective.

He hung up after that and threw the phone back on the nightstand. He looked around and that's when he noticed that he was in Jeongguk's room!

He panicked as he scrambled away from the bed only to fall to the ground on his bum. He winced and stood up to his feet. Now feeling a churning sensation on his stomach. He felt his mouth watering, literally, so he ran towards the bathroom and threw up. Ugh, my morning is instantly ruined. Taehyung thought as he threw up all the remaining food on his stomach.

"Tae? Jeez are you okay?" Jeongguk asked as he patted the younger's back. He heard a thump from here that's why he instantly ran here. Yes he's worried.

Jeongguk ran back down to get Taehyung a glass of water.

"Here, drink this." Jeongguk said as he handed Taehyung, who now stopped throwing up, a glass of water.

"Thanks." Taehyung muttered as he instantly gulped down the water. He gave it back to Jeongguk who puts it aside. Damn, hangover. Taehyung thought, feeling his head still aching.

"Are you okay now?" The older asked and received a nod from the younger. Taehyung got up and cleaned his mouth. It felt so disgusting. After that, Jeongguk helped the younger back to his bed after flushing the toilet.

"Yaya cooked porridge, I'll have her bring some here and also medicine."The ravenetted said.

"Thank you." Taehyung muttered shyly. Now that he think of it, it feels nice to be taken care of, especially by Jeongguk.

"You need to rest, okay baby?" Jeongguk asked making Taehyung blush by the nickname. It's to early to flirt Jeon Jeongguk!! Taehyung squealed on his mind. He cleared his throat and realized something. Of course, Sana.

"E-er, I thought it was my phone ringing. I answered it and Senah called." Taehyung said while pointing at Jeongguk's phone on the nightstand. Jeongguk chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair and received a huff.

Jeongguk unlocked his phone and gave it to Taehyung who looked at him in confusion.

"What am I gonna do with this?" Taehyung asked. He thought Jeongguk might be giving him his phone. Might as well keep it, it's the latest version of Samsung anyways. Taehyung thought, laughing on his head.

"Erase her number, block her, I don't care. I just don't want you mad anymore, okay?" What Jeongguk said left the younger blush even more. Oh My God, how dare he make me feel like this!? Taehyung said on his mind.

"W-what." Taehyung asked dumbfounded. He can't believe it. Did something happen while he was drunk? Did he rumble about his concerns? Ugh, embarrassing!!

Before he knew it, Jeongguk had claimed his slightly parted lips. Taehyung huffed in surprise when he felt his mouth was suddenly invaded by a tounge. Naughty kookie.

"G-guk, stop... " Taehyung whispered while panting, trying to catch his breath since Jeongguk wont leave his lips. Jeongguk hummed and steadied the younger's face by holding his chin.

"N-no.. i j-just threw up.." Taehyung said in embarrassment as he succeeded to push the older off him. Jeongguk chuckled at his cuteness and pecked his lips for the last time.

"You're so adorable." Jeongguk cooed making the younger glare at him with his one eyebrow raised.

"No I'm not." Taehyung retorted back with a huff. His cheeks was puffed as he looked away, blushing.

A knock interrupted their moment and yaya entered. She was holding a tray with a glass of water and a bowl of porridge and also medicine for his headache. She placed it on the nightstand.

"Thank you yaya." Taehyung said with his deep morning voice. The maid bowed lightly before leaving and locking the door.

"Eat and drink medicine okay? I'm just gonna workout for a little bit." Jeongguk said while ruffling the younger's hair.

"Can I come too?" Taehyung asked with his head tilted on the side. He almost looked like a cute little puppy. Jeongguk can agree to that.

"Of course baby boy. Prepare and follow me on my gym mkay?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. He smiled slightly before leaving the room.

Well, at least I get to see his muscles while working out.