Chapter 7

~edited~

Third person's POV

School was already done and Taehyung's classes was also done too. He finished at 6:42 pm and he was doubting if Jeongguk waited for him.

He slapped his own forehead at the thought.

'Stupid of you to think that selfish prick would wait for you.' He thought as he rolled his eyes.

So instead of going to the parking lot, he went straight to the exit gate so he could wait for a bus.

He walked for a few good minutes until he was outside of the gigantic school. Sighing at his unlucky self, he walked at the quiet street.

He was kicking a stone to keep himself busy until he heard a honking from behind him that made him almost lose his balance.

"Yah!!" He exclaimed as he marched towards the owner of the car who is none other than his stepbrother, Jeongguk who gave him a cocky grin.

"Aren't you getting in?" The older asked and Taehyung huffed in return.

Taehyung got inside the car and ignored Jeongguk as the older drive.

"Do you wanna eat?" Jeongguk asked and they were now, on the busy road. The streets flooding with people because it was now time to go home. The lights from various restaurants was beautiful that it makes a pleasing aesthetic.

Taehyung was busy admiring the outside that he didn't hear the older asking him.

"Hey, I'm asking you." Jeongguk said louder and Taehyung snapped his head at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I asked you if you wanna eat." Jeongguk said as he tried to keep his cool. Did the younger just purposely ignored him?

"Of course I do. After all those shits I'm super hungry and I would really appreciate it of you treat me a samgyupsal." Taehyung said and went back to admiring the streets making Jeongguk just shook his head.

The car went into a stop infront of a restaurant and Taehyung perked up in interest.

"You will treat me!?" He exclaimed as he looked happily at Jeongguk.

The jock had to stop himself from smiling when he saw the younger's happy reaction. He just nodded in return and the younger happily got out the vehicle as he stood in front of one of seoul's famous samgyupsal restaurant.

Jeongguk followed suit and locked the car, keeping the key on his pocket.

"Let's go! I'm hungry." Taehyung said as he pulled the jock with him, inside.

"Welcome, misters." A woman greeted them and bowed and Taehyung just smiled excitedly as they both went to find a seat.

They sat on the middle part of the restaurant, away from the glass window where everyone can see them devouring their food. That was just awkward okay?

"Good evening misters. Here is the menu." The waiter kindly said and Jeongguk was about to receive it until Taehyung spoke.

"No need. We'll just order a set. Beef, pork and seafood." Taehyung said with a kind smile so the waiter retreated with the menu after bowing on the two.

"Can you even finish that?" Jeongguk asked.

"I'm a hungry man Jeongguk." Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes at the older.

"That's hyung for you." Jeongguk replied as he leaned back on the chair, arms crossed as he raised his brow at the blue haired who only rolled his eyes. Two stupid brats.

"Okay then, hyung." Taehyung said, emphasizing the word and Jeongguk rolled his eyes, again.

————

The two finished eating with Jeongguk paying extra because they didn't finish the food. So now they were back to the car, on the way back to the house since it was already 8:18 pm.

"I thought you could really finish those." Jeongguk broke the silence.

"Well I thought we could finish those. You have such a big body but you eat like a girl!! I didn't know that." Taehyung huffed as he patted his tummy which had a small bump.

Jeonggul scoffed.

"I get full with water honey." Jeongguk replied and Taehyung just huffed, resting back because he felt so full.

"Well that is just water and not muscle right?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at Jeongguk's arms that was bulging from his dress shirt.

Jeongguk just shook his head in disappointment and continued to drive.

"Stupid." He muttered lightly and only received a slap on his thigh.

"Stupid bunny." Taehyung muttered back, crossing his arms as he busy himself staring outside again.

And without realizing, he dozed off.