Chapter 25

Taehyung's perspective

After I cleaned myself, I quickly went back to the bench where the others was staying. I sighed as I took a seat beside Jimin who finally noticed me. He gave me a look and I just ignored him as my mind wandered to what happened earlier.

I'm really stupid aren't I? I forgave him that quick, and I also gave in to him that quick. But.. I let that happened so it's practically not his fault alone. I should not blame him for I chose this myself.

"What happened?" Jimin's soft voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I turned my attention to him and shrugged.

"It's nothing." I said. No, I wont let them know my problems. It's my own to solve. I don't want to burden them, this is so stupid. I did this to myself. Wait. Why am I even being dramatic? Jeongguk's an asshole, I should've known.

"The game has already started. Do you wanna stay here or go to Jin hyung? He's staying at the bleachers with Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung." Jimin said and I quickly nodded. That's a great idea, I want to get away here. Especially that Lisa's glare was piercing through my soul. Why's she glaring again??

"That would be great. Are we allowed to go?" I asked and he nodded.

"We just did our performance today but the ranking will be revealed at the championship game. That's like, one or two weeks from now." Jimin said with his thinking face. So the ranks will not be revealed today?

"Why not today Jimin?" I asked confusedly. It doesn't makes sense right? Why not just give the damned rankings today?

"I don't really know why but they always reveal the ranking at the championship game. Maybe for more thrill. I don't know how adults use their brain, seriously." Jimin rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

"But anyways. We should go. CHUNGHA!! We'll be at the bleachers with president." Jimin said the last sentence to our captain who nodded while munching her donuts.

Jimin tugged my wrist, pulling me with him. Damn. He has short legs but he runs fast af. We both ran until we were at the bleachers where most of our schoolmates were sitting and cheering.

"There they are!! JIN HYUNG!!" Jimin called making me wince at his loud voice. And mind you, he was just right beside me.

Jin hyung noticed us and excitedly ran towards us before pulling us into a group hug. I chuckled when he petted our hair. He's like a proud mom.

"You're both amazing." He said with a smile which made me smile too. It's the first time.. someone ever complimented me not because of my looks. Except my mom though. She always complimented me anytime she find a reason to.

"Thank you Jin hyung." I mumbled as I hugged his waist. I saw Jimin chuckling from beside me.

"You two look like a child and mother who met after a long time." Jimin commented which received a glare from Jin hyung. I chuckled and finally released him when I noticed that Namjoon hyung was staring... glaring perhaps.

We made our way to their seats and sat on the vacant ones beside them. Just as we sat, Jimin instantly started cheering.

"Omg!! Omg!! My Yooniebear got the ball!! YOONIE YOU CAN DO IT!!" He cheered loudly for his boyfriend. Damn. Now I wonder why am I single.

I turned my attention back to the game. Jeongguk.

I saw Yoongi passed the ball to him while two members from the other team tried to stop him. They were bulky and tall. I started getting worried when he was suddenly tackled into the ground.

'Oh no!! Get up!' I chanted in my head as I tried hard not to shout and cheer at him to get up. He was being pinned at the ground by the bulky boy.

Now why am I even worrying?? He's the GREAT Jeon Jeongguk. Of course he can do it... oh who am I kidding. How can he fight this guys who were two times bigger than him??

"JEONGGUK GET THE FUCK UP!!" I didn't even realized that it was me.. fuck. It was me who said that as I stood up, my voice shutting up the large crowd behind me.

"O-oh." I muttered awkwardly as I heard Jimin's giggles. I shrunk back to my seat and that's when I noticed that Jeongguk was finally up and running towards the goal.

'You can do it, you can do it.'

"And GOAL!! As usual the mvp player doesn't disappoint us!! He got the first points again just as he did last year!!"

The crowd cheered loudly as Jeongguk made a victory pose. His hands up into the air turned into fist. What a cocky bastard.

I swear, he's a bitch for attention.

•••

The game was finally finished and everyone was getting ready to leave. Finally!! I'm too tired and I was only sitting here. My muscles was sore. I need a break from this harsh practice and stunts. I swear if we didn't win that competition..

"Come on Tae. I bet Jeongguk was waiting for you." Jin said and I almost rolled my eyes.

"Oh I freaking bet he will when he's with that girl." I said when I saw him comversing with that bitch from earlier. Sandy? Sena? I don't know and I don't freaking care if they're conversing like a fucking couple with that girl's arms on his arms, I swear I don't freaking care if he was now caressing her cheeks with his fingertips. I don't freaking care if she was leaning her head on his wide shoulders. I don't freaking care if they were giggling around each other.

Or maybe I cared... just a little.

"You sounded jealous." Jimin said as he looked at where my gaze was. I instantly looked away when I saw that damned step brother of mine was looking at my direction.

Two can play this game, Jeon.