Chapter 5

Note: this is currently my favorite story. I love to write this.
~edited~

Third person's POV

"Hey Jeon, you heard about the transferee?" A cerntain red haired male asked his friend who was sitting quietly on the back of the room, flirting here and there with the girls.

"Who?" Jeongguk asked as he turned his attention towards Hoseok.

"You know, the blue haired twink. He's hot, didn't you see?" Hoseok said and sat beside Jeongguk, shooing the girls away.

"Well I see you're drooling about my stepbrother huh?" Jeongguk felt himself be annoyed as he watch his friend fantasizing about Taehyung.

"What!?" Hoseok exclaimed when he heard the ravenette's reply.

Jeongguk chuckled at the shock on his friend's face. Well, guess he didn't expect that.

"Yes. He's my stepbrother. He's living with me for the time being. Kinda hot huh?" Jeongguk smirked and Hoseok's grin returned.

"Eww you're incest bro." Hoseok said with disgust on his face as he realized what his friend was planning.

"No I'm not. They're not even married, and he's not my real brother. Nothing's incest here." Jeongguk said.

"Bro you're serious about that? You wanna smash him?" Hoseok asked and Jeongguk just grinned at him.

"I do. You saw his ass bro? It takes me so much patience not to bend him over once I saw him with his mother at my door." Jeongguk said.

"Who are you talking about?" A pale skinned man asked suddenly, scaring the life out of Hoseok as he clutched his chest.

"Jeez, Yoongi!!" He exclaimed and glared at the pale boy, sitting in front of Jeongguk.

"You didn't answer my question." Yoongi said as he faced his two friends who was gossiping early in the morning.

"Well kook here, is planning to smash the newbie." Hoseok said and Yoongi instantly frowned.

"I thought he was your brother?" Yoongi asked and the long haired ravenette just smirked at him.

"Exactly. He isn't my brother. I badly want to taste that ass first before our parents get married." Jeongguk said and Hoseok looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're really disgusting, kook." Yoongi said and turned his back on the ravenette, shaking his head in disbelief.

———

"So you have maths, and physics with me. I think you have other subjects with your brother." Jimin said as he looked at Taehyung's schedule. Examining the small paper.

"Really? I guess that's good." Taehyung muttered and they continued on their small tour around the school.

The class will start in 20 minutes so they have time.

"This is our main cafeteria Tae. We have a smaller one on the other side of the school. But students mainly eat here." Jimin said as he pointed the big spacy cafeteria.

"This is the lab. Only geniuses like Namjoon was able to work there." Jimin said and chuckled.

"Oh, the ssg president?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

"You met him earlier right? He's Jeongguk's friends. My boyfriend also hangs out with them. His name was Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Ohh, okay. So where next?" Taehyung asked once they were done on their little tour.

"Should we get to class?" Jimin asked and received a nod from Taehyung. They walked back to the other side of the hallway. Stopping on their locker first to put the books that they will not use.

———

The two arrived at the door of Taehyung's first class, which is english. Jimin said Jeongguk had the same english with Tae.

"Ok, go inside." Jimin gestured and the blue haired just nodded before shakily opening the door.

All eyes were on him once he was inside.

"Uhh new student?" A boy that had piercings asked and Taehyung nodded shyly.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, ssg secretary. Come on I'll introduce you to class." Seokjin said and the blue haired just nodded and looked back outside, Jimin left after gesturing him a goodluck.

"Okay class please listen!! We have a new student. Introduce yourself sweetie." Jin said and motioned the younger to speak.

"E-erm. Hi my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm from Daegu. Please take care of me." Taehyung said and bowed after.

"Wait. You're Jeongguk's stepbrother?" A girl asked as she twirled her hair.

"Uh, yes I am." He said, unsure if he should answer yes or no.

Jeongguk, on the back of the room watches his stepbrother so he stood up earning everyone's attention.

"Come sit here Taehyung." Jeongguk said with a cocky smirk on his face, ushering Taehyung on a chair beside him.

"Wait, this is my seat!" An angry Hoseok said as he glared at the raven haired.

"Well you have to leave Hoseokie." Jeongguk said and shooed the older away, who rolled his eyes at his friend's behaviour and sat beside Yoongi with a grumble.

Taehyung slowly took the seat beside Jeongguk and felt uncomfortable under everyone's eyes.

"Can you tell your fans to fuck off?" Taehyung sassily said to the raven beside him who only revealed a smirk.

"You heard him." Jeongguk said and everyone turned their attention back to the front.

"So you're Jeongguk's stepbrother?" Hoseok asked as he faced the blue haired.

"Indeed I am." Taehyung said.

"I'm Hoseok, Jeongguk's friend. And this guy is Yoongi." Hoseok said and pointed at the uninterested man beside him.

'Oh, so he's Jimin's boyfriend.' He thought.

"I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you." Taehyung said and lightly smiled at the red haired boy.

"Umm Jeongguk." Taehyung turned towards the jock and Jeongguk's attention turned towards him, anticipating what he would say.

"Yes?"

"I will audition on the cheerleading team." Taehyung informed and Jeongguk raised his eyebrows at him.

"Do I look like a cheerdance captain? Why are you telling me this?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung instantly blushed out of embarassment.

He quickly regained his posture and rolled his eyes at the ravenette.

"Because you're the football captain and my stepbrother?" Taehyung asked in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh so you wanna be my bitch?" Jeongguk asked loudly earning the other's attention.

"P-pervert!" Taehyung huffed as he looked away from the laughing jock. Blushing out of embarrassment, or not?