Chapter 13

~edited~

Third person's POV

It was a normal day at school again. Jeongguk is leading the practice of the football team while the cheerleading team was instructed by Chungha. Sport's festival is nearing and they knew they had to prepare for the battle.

Sport's battle perhaps. Every school has to battle to be able to go to the championship, and Seoul University is the current leading school. They won the championship last year on football and basketball but only second in cheerleading that's why the cheerleading team were preparing so bad to win.

"WE GO, WE GO, TILL THE VICTORY, TILL THE VICTORY IS OURS!! HEY!!" The whole week, everyone was busy. The ssg president and his secretary was busy for preparing booths and decorating the school.

"Aghh!! Finally!!" Jimin exclaimed once practice has ended. He slumped down the bleachers with Taehyung who was panting too.

The football team was still practicing on the field and it seem's like Jeongguk was being impatient.

"SEHUN I TOLD YOU TO PASS THE BALL TO YOONGI HYUNG!! MINHO YOU'RE BEING TOO SLOW!! CHANYEOL AND KAI I TOLD YOU NO FIGHTING WHILE ON GAME!! THAT'S IT, 50 PUSH UP!!" Jeongguk yelled angrily, being frustrated that his teammates were being so annoying. Taehyung watched as the others got into position, following Jeongguk's commands.

"Woah, he's a scary captain." Taehyung mumbled while drying his sweaty face with a towel.

"Yes he is but he also lead's the team the best. Even my lazy Yoonie was forced for a push up, poor Yoongie bear." Jimin pouted as he watched his boyfriend being punished. He was drooling as he saw the pale boy's muscle flexing. Taehyung cringed at his drooling friend.

"You're so whipped." Taehyung mumbled and drank his water after.

"Whatever. So what's up with you and Jeongguk?" Jimin asked and Taehyung raised his brow at his friend.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I mean did you two already made up?" Jimin said, earning a shrug from the blue haired male.

"It's been three weeks so I think we're good. We're busy in our own lives anyways." Taehyung answered truthfully earning a nod from Jimin.

Taehyung busied himself watching the angry Jeongguk who was giving commands to the football team. His face contorted in anger while his brows were furrowed as he yell profanities. And boy, Taehyung did find it hot.

"You're drooling." Taehyung snapped out of his fantasies as he looked back at his friend.

"Huh?"

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's confused face while the other checked if he was really drooling. Feeling no drool leaving on his open mouth, he smacked Jimin's arms who only laughed at him.

"Tae, I mean not literally!! You do find Jeongguk hot." Jimin teased and Taehyung just glared at the pink haired boy.

"No i don't!!" Taehyung opposed.

"Well you really shouldn't." A voice was heard behind them and when the two checked, it was Lisa and Jennie who both crossed their arms at the boys.

'These bitches again?'

Taehyung raised his brow at the fringed girl not liking her tone.

"What is it to you then?" Taehyung sassied back and stood up too, facing the girl who was almost the same height as him.

"Because Jeon Jeongguk is mine, bitch. And I don't need a filthy slut coming my way." Lisa is a bitch. Everyone knows that. And for God's sake Taehyung was holding himself back now to prevent himself from slapping this piece of shit.

Taehyung laughed as he brushed off the names that Lisa called him.

"Bitch?? Slut?? Are you describing yourself?" Taehyung asked and Jimin snorted on his seat, preventing his laugh.

"Can you please don't act tough now? You are nothing but a filthy slut anyway. You don't deserve to live with our oppa!!" Jennie said and Taehyung glared at her, instantly shutting her up.

"This is their fight, don't fucking intervene okay?" Jimin retorted as Jennie glared at him. Jimin just shrugged, whistling at the scene while the other cheerleaders was gathering around them. The football players saw the commotion and quickly ran towards them.

"These fucking immature shits." Jeongguk shook his head in dissapointment while he followed the team only to see it was Taehyung and Lisa who was causing the commotion.

He chuckled, amused while everyone's attention turned towards him.

"What's happening here?" Jeongguk asked.

"Oppa, Taehyung was bullying me!!" Lisa pouted as she clinged on Jeongguk's bicep. Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at the girl who was acting so fakely.

Taehyung chuckled at her stupidity. 'Did she not know she look's so stupid?'

"If you coming to me and calling me such names as 'slut' and 'bitch' is me bullying you then this is just the same right?" Taehyung asked and slapped the girl after and he faked a cry.

"Omg, hyung she was bullying me!!" Taehyung pouted as he fake cry at Jeongguk who chuckled at his cuteness.

"Did you see that!?? He slapped me oppa!!" Lisa pouted. Damn she was really causing a scene huh?

Taehyung rolled his eyes, again.

'This girl is such an attention seeker.' Taehyung thought.

"You told me Jeongguk was yours right?? Then try beating this." Taehyung said and without thinking any further, he pulled the sweaty captain towards him and claimed his lips.

Everyone gasped at the scene.

"I knew they had exhibitionism kink.!"

"Ahh, not again."

"I'm being tired of this."

Jeongguk was shocked at the younger's gesture, he processed this on his brain for a second before kissing back.

'Damn, I missed his lips.' jeongguk thought as he pulled the younger closer, not minding that they are literally making out in front of everybody.

Pulling on Jeongguk's sweaty hair, Taehyung pulled back and faced the shock girl who was still clutching her cheeks.

"He's mine, got it?" Taehyung smirked and sashayed away, followed by Jimin who also was shocked at the scene.

"Damn." Jeongguk muttered as he watched the blue hair retreating away.

"Okay, drama was over!! Back to practice!!" Yoongi yelled and everyone went back to their business.

"Damn, what drama is that bro." Yoongi muttered snapping Jeongguk out from his daydream. Lisa angrily walks away feeling defeated by the younger boy.

"I don't know." Jeongguk said honestly.

"You think he likes you?" Yoongi asked and the captain shrugged.

"Hmm? Don't know, but one thing's for sure." Jeongguk said and Yoongi looked at him curiously, anticipating his reply

"I'm gonna make him mine."