Chapter 4

~edited~

Taehyung's perspective

We were back in the living room and we were watching Moana, just as I requested. Twenty minutes in the movie, we heard the doorbell rang.

I was just about to get up when Jeongguk pulled me back on my seat.

"Yaya will get that." Jeongguk said as he turned his head back on the large tv. So I just sat back and continued to watch.

Not long after, the maid placed the pizza on the small table with the milktea and left after that.

"So, Taehyung.. how old are you?" Jeongguk asked as he ate a slice of pizza.

"Me? I'm 19, how about you?" I said.

"I'm 20. Do you love crossdressing?" He asked the obvious question huh?

"Yes I do. You won't see any men's apparel on my closet. All of them are for women's." I said as I bit on my slice, I saw him nodding his head at my answer.

We just ate in silence and watched the movie after that. The silence was very comfortable and not awkward. I just hope and I think we will really get along well.

————

*monday*

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock so I got up to start my routine. It's monday and today was my first day at my new school. I've been staying here for two day's already and so far, everything was doing great.

I showered and wore my clothes.

I finished my look by blow drying my hair until it's dry

I finished my look by blow drying my hair until it's dry. I wore a slight make up with only just powder and lip gloss, if you consider that as a make up.

Once I was done I got my bag and left my room to find Jeongguk. I went downstairs and saw yaya preparing breakfast.

"Oh, you're awake. Come have breakfast." Yaya said and I slightly smiled at her before sitting in front of the table.

"Yaya where's Jeongguk?" I asked as I ate, I wanted to wait for him but I'm hungry.

"He's at his room preparing, I guess." She said and I only nodded and continued to eat.

I was halfway on finishing my food when I saw Jeongguk walking down the stairs wearing a fitted jeans with a black shirt tucked only to the front.

"Jeongguk, come eat already." I said and he silently sat beside me and started to eat too.

———

Third person's POV

The two was already done eating so they got up and left together. Jeongguk opened the door of the car for Taehyung and he went to the driver's seat after, driving them both to school.

The ride was silent until they arrived at the school's parking lot. There are already many students around.

When the ravenette went out of the car, cheers from the girls immediately erupted. Hurting their ears.

Jeongguk just smiled cockily.

"Omg!! He's so hot!!"

"I swear, very daddy material."

"Wait, who's that boy with him??"

The whispers suddenly was about Taehyung when he went out of the car, shocking every girls. He stood there uncomfortable, fiddling on his fingers.

"Hey Kook!! You're here! Who's with you?" A grey haired man asked as he made his way towards Jeongguk, smacking his shoulder.

"This is Taehyung, my stepbrother." Jeongguk said as he pointed at Taehyung who shyly waved at the tall grey haired boy.

"Hi Taehyung, I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the SSG president here. If you're having a hard time you can talk to me." The man smiled, revealing his dimples.

"Oh right. Tae you can handle yourself right? Find the office so you can have your schedule. I have to go." Jeongguk said and without looking back, he left the blue haired dumbfounded.

"Did he just.. left me?" He muttered with his eyebrows raised.

"He's always like that."

Taehyung jumped at the sudden voice behind him and he clutched his chest at the shock.

"Oh my god! Can you please don't scare me like that??" Taehyung muttered as he looked at the pink haired boy in front of him.

"Jeez, sorry. I'm Jimin by the way." He said as he stretched his hand for a handshake, in which Taehyung gladly took.

"It's okay. I'm Taehyung." He returned the smile that the pink haired was giving.

"We both look like cotton candies." Jimin said and chuckled at his own joke, pointing at their colorful hair.

"I know right??" Taehyung laughs.

"You're a transferee right? Come on, I'll assist you to the office." Jimin said and Taehyung's face instantly lit up.

"Really? Omg thank you so much!!" Taehyung said as he smiled his box smile.

"It's nothing. I think we will get along well." Jimin said and they walked side by side at the hallways. Getting to know each other.

"Oh so you like crossdressing too??" Taehyung asked as he looks at the pink haired's clothes.

"Yep!! And I'm also on the cheerleading team." Jimin said and Taehyung almost look at him with heart eyes.

"That's cool!!" Teahyung exclaimed and the pink haired chuckled at him.

"Well you can audition if you want. Do you dance?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Yes i do!! I'll audition." Taehyung said and Jimin smiled at him.

"So. You're Jeongguk's stepbrother right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. You know him too? Everyone here seems to know him very well." Taehyung said as he looked at the students who was looking at him with frowns on their faces.

"Of course we do. Jeongguk is the captain of the football team. The school's hottest jock. You're lucky." Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I guess I am." Taehyung chuckled and they finally stopped in front of a wooden door.

"We're here." Jimin said as he knocked softly at the door.