Chapter 12

~edited~

Jeongguk's perspective

After that incident earlier on the classroom I haven't seen Taehyung all throughout the day. Damn, I'm supposed to feel guilty but I'm not.

It's already seven and I already gave up waiting for him at school since he still haven't showed himself so I got home myself. I'm sure he can handle himself anyways.

Right now I'm at my couch, watching a movie while I ate pizza. Damn, where the fuck is he??

Taking a bite, I heard the doorbell ringing so I tossed my pizza slice back to it's box and ran towards the gate.

My maid is not home since she's only here to clean twice a week but that's not the case. I got out and saw Taehyung ringing the doorbell.

Finally, he's home!!

"Whare have you been?" I asked as I opened the gate for him, he just glared at me and got inside. He pushed past me, intentinally bumping our shoulders together.

Woah, rude..

"Hey, I'm asking you something!!" I yelled as I follow him, entering the house and he angrily faced me.

"What's your problem!?" He exclaimed and I kinda flinched at his yelling.

"Taehyung why are you blaming it all to me!? It's not my fucking fault you got yourself drunk and decided to hump on me!!" I yelled angrily too. Shit, why is he even blaming it all to me? I'm drunk too, and I fucking cleaned up his puke for all he knows!!

"Jerk!!" He exclaimed and left to go to his room, leaving me standing there annoyed.

Fuckity fuck, that boy is so frustrating!!

I grumbled and flopped back on the couch, glaring at where he went and angrily ate my pizza.

Taehyung's perspective

That jerk, seriously!! Can't he just shut up for a while and not bother me!?? He was so annoying!! Like hell, I want to smash my bag on his stupid face!!

I controlled myself and slammed my door shut once I was inside my room. Panting heavily..

"AHHHH!!! YOU JERK!!" I yelled on top of my lungs. I throw myself on the bed moving around as I throw a tantrum.

"Fuck youu!!" I yelled and punched on my pillow, imagining it as Jeongguk's face. I panted after that little tantrum, calming myself.

'It's okay Tae. Don't be mad, don't be mad.' I told myself.

That stupid bunny, I don't wanna see him!! He's a jerk!! I knew it was a bad thing to live here. My guts was right all along! Living here is utter chaos, he will make my college life more difficult!

I sighed angrily and contacted mom who immediately answered my call.

"Taehyung!! How are you honey??" Mom asked and I tried calming down to not whine and tell here how much of a jerk Jeongguk is. And yes, that's exactly what I did.

"Mom, can I just please rent my own apartment here?? I don't wanna live with Jeongguk anymore!! He's a jerk and he's so rude!!" I whined on the phone and I heard mom sighing frustratedly.

"Tae, we had a deal. You have to stay there for a year and after that you can freely rent your own apartment." I pouted.

"But why..??" I asked.

"No but's, no why's, that's what you agreed with me. Now just deal with it."

I faked cried and slumped back on my bed.

"Mom why are you doing this to meee..!! I don't wanna live with himmm!!" I whined, throwing a tantrum again since mom is not here to hit me with her flip flops.

"Aish, enough of that Kim Taehyung. Just deal with it okay? Gotta go now, I'm busy with the delivery." She said and ended the call. I angrily threw my phone on the mattress as it bounced lightly.

I just layed quietly on my bed thinking about my life when I heard someone knocking on the door. That someone was obviously that jerk Jeon Jeongguk, since it was only us in the house.

"What do you want!?" I asked frowning as I opened the door only to see him holding a box of pizza.

"I bet you're hungry, I ordered this for you." He said as he handed me it. I looked at him weirdly.

"Did you put something on this??" I asked suspiciously and he chuckled. Fuck, that laugh..

"No I didn't. Just eat." He said and left, leaving me there standing confusedly. Did.. he just gave me dinner??

'Kyaaahh, pizza!!'

I squealed lightly and went back inside. I sat on my bed as I ate it while watching youtube videos. Yes!! Craving satisfied!!

*fast forward*

[at school]

Jeongguk and I went to school, we didn't talk that much because it's still awkward, but that's what it is!. I am quite excited because I might be chosen as a new member of cheerleading team. It's quite early and I'm looking for Jin and Jimin right now.

I didn't see them on the halls and Jin wasn't at the classroom so I just texted Jimin.

Taetae💓
Hyung!! Where are you??

Jiminie🌸
I'm at the field with Jin and the rest of the football team, why??

Taetae💓
Quick!! I wanna see if I passed the try outs!!

Jiminie🌸
Oh shocks!! I totally forgot about that!! Where are you?

Taetae💓
I'm near the cafeteria.

Jiminie🌸
Okay!! We're on our way.

I didn't reply to that and just hid my phone on my pocket and just waited for them. I tapped my shoes on the ground and looked around, I saw them running towards me and I instantly grinned.

"Not used to working out huh?" I teased when they reached me while they were both panting, chasing their breaths.

"Oh shut it!!" Jimin retorted back which made me roll my eyes.

"Come on!! I wanna see if our baby Taehyungie got in." Jin said excitedly and pulled us both to the main halls where other auditionees were already gathering around the bulletin board.

We squeezed ourself among the crowd of girls until we made it to the front. I panted as I tried to look my name.

'Please be there, please be there, please be there!!'

"TAE, YOU'RE IN!!" Jimin cheered once we saw my name on the list. I froze and tried to see if I'm only mistaken but it's not.

Omg!! I made it!!

"Kyaaaaaa!!" I cheered loudly as I hugged Jimin only to notice that the girls were now looking at us, raising their eyebrows. I glared back at them and flipped my non existent long hair.

"Well guess who made it to the team??" I mocked and strutted away with Jimin and Jin following behind me while cheering.

"Omg, omg!! You got in, yes!!!" Jin exclaimed.

"We're now teammates!!" Jimin exclaimed too.

I'm now a cheerleader... it feels so great!!! I'm so lucky.