Chapter 15

Note: Hehehe enjoyy😏😏

~edited~

Taehyung's perspective

The ride back home became more awkward after what happened earlier. And I'm scolding myself for being so freaking stupid as to let that happen. I let my guard down.

But still.. I liked it. 'Wait, no Taehyung! You aren't suppose to like it, it's a mistake. You should get that inside your thick skull!!'

I refused to even look at him as I rushed inside the house, leaving him to just follow me inside. I went directly to the kitchen to get myself a drink after I placed my bag on the couch.

"Stop ignoring me." The sound of his voice immediately made me shiver in different type of ways. Again. He used that voiced again. And it felt so tingling. The way those words roll off his tounge and the sound he produced. I don't know if it was intentionally or just my imagination but his voice sounded so seductive, so husky.

"W-wha.. no, I'm n-not ignoring you." I stuttered as I placed the half filled glass on the counter, turning back to him. I gasped once I realized he was just behind me.

'Too close... he's too close..' I thought, gulping at our close encounter. My eyes were stuck on his chest. I gulped for the second time and looked up at him only to see that he was smirking. That smirk...

"You're not?? Then why can't you look straight at me??" He asked in a teasing way, his smirk still not leaving his handsome face as I tried to form words.

"A-ah? C-can you just step back? You're t-too close." I admit. His presence does affect me a lot. Especially if he was this close.

"Why would I?" He stated as he caged me, placing his hands on either side of mine to the counter. Oh no. I'm trapped.

"J-Jeongguk.. d-don't do t-this.." I stuttered, placing my hand's on his chest to push him away.

"Do what baby? I'm not doing anything." He teased, tilting his head a little as his smirk grows wider. My palms on his chest was now gripping his shirt, tightly.

"I-I'll go f-first." I said as I pushed him aside, leaving from his grasp but was only pulled back once I took a step away.

"But we're not done yet." He stated and I looked at him in confusion, he was again caging me and his grip was tighter, not giving a chance for me to escape.

"What do you me–ah!!" I didn't finish my sentence as I was forced to turn around. He grabbed my hands, caging it on my back as he bent me over the counter.

'Fuck..'

"You made me so hard, little one. You can feel it, right?" He's right. I can feel it. His member was poking my butt as he was dangerously close to it.

"Let me g-go!! F-fuck..hngh.."

I bit my lips as I prevented to moan once I felt him rubbing his clothed member agaisnt my ass. The way he moved was so slow, as if teasing me. Teasing me until he saw me broke.

And he was right again, because finally I let go of my moans. I let go of the fear that I might disappoint our parents. I let go of my doubts as I pushed my ass back at him, looking for friction.

He freed my hands as I immediately placed it on the counter to support myself.

"A-ahh.. ngh.. b-big.." I muttered as I moved my behind on his front, loving the way it creates pleasure. I felt his hands snaking on my waist as it slipped under my top again, rubbing my still sensitive nipples.

"Good boy... that's right, be a good slut for daddy.. hmmkay?" I mindlessly nodded at him, liking the way he was calling me such names. I really didn't think it will turn me on until he said it.

"H-haah, da-ddy??" I continued my work, circling my hips on his bulge as I bit my lips. I feel wet. So wet. He was rubbing my nipple with his hand as the other grips on my neck.

"Yes baby, can you suck daddy off?" He asked, receiving a nod for me. He took a step back and I whined at the loss of contact and I heard him chuckling at me.

I instantly slumped down on my knees once I saw him buckling his belt. I gulped, as I watched the man in front of me strips. I also removed my top, leaving me shivering because of the aircon.

My eyes widen as I saw his length.

'C-can I even fit that...?'

"Open wide." I obeyed him and opened my mouth wide, looking up at him making eye contact, the look of satisfaction in his face is making me want to do my best.

He placed the tip of his member on my tounge as I shyly licked it on his slit. Feeling a little more confident, I licked a stripe from his balls up to his tip before taking it inside my mouth.

"Good little slut.." The praises and degrading was making me crazy, HE was making me crazy and I'm not even complaining.

I felt him placing his belt on my nape as he pulled me with it, making me choke as I tried to fit his length inside my mouth. Gagging, I looked up at him with tears leaving my eyes. Damn, I didn't even realize I was crying.

"What? Can't take it all?" He asked as he threw the belt aside and pulled me by my hair. He pulled me away from his cock as I coughed. Saliva was basically dripping on my chin as he forced me to look up to him.

He grip on his cock as he lightly tap it on my lips, I opened my mouth and took him in again. This time, I was getting used to it better.

"Hmm.. take it all baby." He said as he pushed his hips lightly. It was only halfway through!! Does he really want me to choke in this and die!!??

I have a high gag reflex for fuck's sake!! I might just threw up instead of taking this thing all inside my mouth!!

I glared at him once we locked eyes but he only chuckled at me and his gripped on my hair tightened. I basically sobbed once he thrusted it all inside my mouth.

I tapped his legs and pushed him away but he stayed on his place until I finally calmed down. I breathed on my nose as I slowly moved my head up and down.

He realeased a satisfied grunt, so I did my best and bobbed my head faster. Damn, I loved the way he was moaning because of me. Just me.

"That's it.. good boy.." He bit his lips as his hips started to move along with me, abusing my throat as I let out gagging sounds. Tears escaping my eyes as he finally came down on my throat, choking me with lots of it.

He pulled back, leaving me coughing to the floor having a hard time to decide whether it's better to just swallow it or spit it.

"Swallow." Jeongguk commanded and I immediately did, wanting to please him so bad.

"S-sore.." I said as I clutched my neck, feeling my throat being so sore after that session. I felt myself being hoisted up on the floor as he placed me on the table.

"You are?? But we're not done yet." He said and that's when I knew...

I won't be able to go to school tomorrow.