Chapter 16

Note: Smut is a must. Enjoy hoes.

~edited~

Third person's POV

Taehyung found himself being pushed on his back at the clean glass table. Jeongguk stood in between his legs removing his shirt as he stare at the sexy being laid in fron of him. Like a buffet, ready to be eaten.

"W-why are you staring so much??" Taehyung asked, blushing because Jeongguk just stood there watching and not doing anything. The raven haired chuckled as he played with the younger's zipper, tracing his pointer finger at the denim while Taehyung whined impatiently.

"So impatient, baby." Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung gasped as his denim short was roughly removed from him, leaving him in just his panties and fishnets.

He blushed out of embarrassment as he tried to close his legs only to be roughly separated by Jeongguk

He yelped at the stretch, not being a flexible person himself. Jeongguk groaned at the sight of his step brother. Oh, how he wanted to fuck him with his fishnets on.

The older gripped on the blue haired's hips, clutching the fishnets until it ripped. It fucking ripped!!

Taehyung gasped and stood up, staring at his fishnets stocking that was now ripped on his butt area.

"Jeongguk!!" He exclaimed, glaring at the ravenette who was smirking. Jeongguk claimed the younger's lips who instantly kissed back, loving the way the ravenette dominate him.

Jeongguk loves the mix of himself and Taehyung's sweetness as he sucked on the blue haired's tounge. The messy kiss, leaves them drooling on each other but no one could care less. Taehyung was letting out muffled moans as the older grope him, feeling his ass and gripping on his panties.

"Bend over for me, kay?" Taehyung only whimpered as the other commanded him. He stood up and turned his back against Jeongguk before getting on his elbows at the glass table.

The sight in front of the older made him want to fuck the younger mercilessly, until he stains the clear glass.

Licking his lips, he groped the younger's ass feeling the soft texture on his hand as he played with it.

"Hmm.. that's a good boy." Jeongguk praised, knowing that the younger loves it equally as being degraded. He completely ripped the stocking as he pulled Taehyung's panties down to his knees, leaving him all open and vulnerable.

Perking his ass, Taehyung supported himself with his arms as he stood up, pushing his ass back at Jeongguk who was still groping it tightly, leaving pinkish marks.

"Such a naughty, naughty boy." Jeongguk said as he slapped the younger's ass. Taehyung whimpered but nonetheless pushed his ass more on Jeongguk's hands.

"M'naughty, p-please punish me.. d-daddy.." Taehyung muttered, biting his lips as he received another smack again. Damn, he fucking loves it!!

"Do you deserve daddy's cock? Hmm? Tell me.." Jeongguk asked as he placed his cock in between Taehyung's ass cheeks before slowly rubbing it against the soft skin.

He smirked as he saw the younger's hole fluttering as it produces slick.

"Yes!! Y-yes.. p-please.. y-you're cock f-feels so big.." Taehyung moans when he felt the tip of Jeongguk's cock rubbing on his hole. Taehyung rubbed his thighs together, feeling a huge discomfort because of wanting to be fucked and wanting to cum.

Jeongguk pulled himself away, replacing his cock with his fingers. He rubbed the puffy rim as Taehyung whimpered.

"F-fuck me now.!!" Taehyung exclaimed being so annoyed that Jeongguk was so slow. He pushed his ass back at Jeongguk's hands earning a smack.

"You don't get to order me, get it, slut!?" Jeongguk hissed as he pulled on the younger's hair.

"Y-yes.. please m-make it fastt.." Taehyung whimpered and finally, Jeongguk entered a finger inside Taehyung. His fingers moving around, feeling the tight walls as Taehyung whined in discomfort. Jeongguk soothed him by turning his head and pulling him for a kiss.

Taehyung kissed back, making himself comfortable at the weird feeling of something moving inside him.

Jeongguk slowly inserted another finger and the younger can't help but moan. Accidentally biting on Jeongguk's lower lip, earning a growl from the older.

Jeongguk scissored the younger open. His slick coating Jeongguk's fingers perfectly.

"I-I'm okay, you can enter now.." Taehyung said and Jeongguk pulled away, carrying Taehyung up to the table again. He layed the younger on his back as he forced his legs open, positioning his hard cock on his hole.

Slowly, Jeongguk entered.

Taehyung whimpered, still feeling ripped apart even after Jeongguk prepared him. Jeongguk was big, and he was ripping him apart. Taehyung cried at the pain as the older shushed him.

The ravenetted pulled the younger up, claiming his lips to ease the pain away. He entered until he was fully in. And Taehyung never felt so full all his life. Sure he had sex before but it was not like this.

Maybe because he was doing it with his step brother now and not his ex boyfriends.

"You can move.."

With that, Jeongguk suddenly became rough. He started thrusting so deep, so hard that it made Taehyung jerk everytime.

"Ahh.. f-fuckk.. hmm s-so big.. f-filling me a-ah up.." Taehyung gripped on the ravenette's hair as he let himself be pounded. Jeongguk was a sex monster.

His eyes roll to the back of his head as his mouth hang ajar, drool dripping on his chin while his hair was sticking on his forehead.

"F-fuck.. so tight baby.." Jeongguk moans as he himself, was lost on the pleasure. Damn, Taehyung was sucking him in. And he feels so tight he fucking loves it.

The kitchen was filled of loud moans and skin slappings. And the two knew that they could be heard outside because of how loud they were being, but neither cared.

Jeongguk puts the younger's leg on his shoulder, forcing it open and thrusting deeper.

Sweat was dripping off their bodies. Pulling Taehyung up, kissing his neck as he leaves dark marks claiming the younger.

"C-cumm.. daddy!! C-ahcumming!! Fuck, fuck, fuck..!" Taehyung's moans was becoming pitchier, so loud. So good. Jeongguk thinks his moans were heavenly.

"Yeah.. me too baby.." Jeongguk panted, his thrust becoming faster and deeper as he chased their orgasm.

"A-ahh.. n-no.. i-it's coming!! Ngahh!" Taehyung released a loud moan as he comes on their stomachs. White sticky fluid staining their body as Jeongguk followed, releasing inside the younger.

The two panted and Taehyung collapsed back on the glass table as Jeongguk sat on the nearby chair exactly in front of Taehyung's parted legs that was now oozing with cum. The blue haired was still twitching as Jeongguk's cum drips from his open hole.

"So pretty.." Jeongguk muttered as he pulled the younger's legs, putting it on his shoulder as he licks the dripping cum off of Taehyung ass. Taehyung twitched from pleasure as Jeongguk literally ate his own cum from his galing hole.

"K-kook stop!! A-aggh.." Taehyung moans slightly as his hips twitch. Jeongguk finally pulled away, licking his lips and pulled the younger to his lap.

"You know we're still brother's r-right?" Taehyung asked worriedly while still panting.

"I don't fucking care."