Chapter 9

~edited~

Third person's POV

"Dj, music!!" Taehyung shouted confidently and the loud music turned to now, erotic.

"Taehyung are you sure about this?" Asked Jimin who worriedly looked at his bestfriend.

"I'm not drunk Jiminie." Taehyung slurred and Jimin just nodded looking at Jin who had the same expression as him.

"Besides.. I would gladly give this hunk what he deserves." Taehyung said seductively as he looked from his shoulders, having an eye contact with the smug Jeongguk.

Everyone cheered at his answer and some took their phones, recording the two.

"Oh, yeah baby? Then why don't you rub that ass on daddy's?" Jeongguk asked smugly as he grabbed the younger's waist pulling him closer so that his cock was sitting perfectly between Taehyung's asscheecks.

"Gladly."

With that, he started to grind on the ravenette as the people watching them cheered. Getting their phones out to record the scene. It was hot, it was sexy.

His hips was moving along the rythm, feeling the older's hard member on his clothed ass while the other was having fun groping the blue haired's ass who whined in return.

'Damn, his ass.'

Taehyung's moves was slow like the music's beat. Seducing the ravenette who was biting his lips as he watches the blue haired give him a pleasurable dance.

He gripped the blue haired's waist as he thrust back up making Taehyung moan as he held on the older's knee, arching his back.

"Good boy.." Jeongguk praised as he held the older's plump ass before he gives a spank making the younger jolt.

The two was simply busy on their business as they didn't realize how many was getting hard by this scene.

"Ahh!" Taehyung squealed when he received another hard spank. Jeongguk pushed him up.

"Continue the party, we'll be busy." Jeongguk said and his team cheered at their captain. The music returned to being loud once the two was gone.

Jeongguk pulled the younger towards his room, slamming the door closed once inside.

"You're so gonna get it baby boy." Jeongguk muttered as he pushed the younger on the bed who drunkenly laughed in return.

"D-daddy's so hot." Taehyung muttered and the ravenette just moved on top of him, caging the younger boy who snaked his arms on the ravenette's neck, pulling him close.

"I know baby.. want daddy to fuck you?? Hmm?" Jeongguk asked as he eyed the meal in front of him. The blue haired nodded drunkenly and the older of the two didn't let the opportunity pass and kissed the boy.

He claimed his luscious lips, tasting his sweet lip gloss as Jeongguk bit on his lower lip.

Taehyung managed to catch up with the rough kiss as he opened his mouth for his step brother, loving the way he dominated his whole body with just kissing him.

Taehyung's lips was soft, kissable, and Jeongguk knew he can't get enough of it.

He pulled away from the younger, panting as they looked at each other. Jeongguk smirked and grabbed the younger's legs placing himself in between the soft tan legs.

"You're really driving me crazy, baby." Jeongguk muttered as he moved to kiss the younger again. Just an inch away and Taehyung suddenly pushed him.

"What the—!"

*bleekkcch*

Jeongguk's eyes widen as the younger puked on the floor. He pulled his hair frustratedly as the younger slumped back on the bed. He was drunk.

"He only drank two cups, what the hell?" Jeongguk muttered.

A few minutes longer and Taehyung was already snoring away, while Jeongguk was still in his place.

"Fuck, shit!!" Jeongguk exclaimed frustratedly.

'It's supposed to be a hot night!!!'

*****

It was again, monday and they have to go to school again. The morning is as usual but Jeongguk seems to be pissed at Taehyung. And the younger was wondering why.

Jeongguk didn't talk to him the whole ride until they were at school.

"Hey what's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he followed the ravenette and noticed that everyone was giving him looks.

Oh god, what did he do this time??

"Just don't talk to me." Jeongguk hissed and Taehyung was taken aback. He really looks pissed off.

'What did I even do that night?'

"Tae!!" A high pitched voice exclaimed fron behind him and he knew exactly who it was. It was his friend, Jimin who was running towards him.

"Oh, hey Jimin," Taehyung greeted the older boy and Jimin just looked at it worriedly.

"Are you okay??" Jimin asked and the younger frowned at his friend, confuse as to why he was asking.

"U-uh yeah, why would I not be?" Taehyung asked confused. Jimin gave him a look.

"Are you dumb?? Did you not know the news on the school's forum!?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Huh? What news?" Taehyung asked curiously and the older took his phone out, tapping furiously.

"Ugh! Seriously Tae?? You're video was spreading at the social media!! How could you not know? Here watch this!!" Jimin gave him his phone frowning as he played the video.

His eyes widen as he saw the familiar clothes he was wearing that night. He was speechless as he watch himself hump his step brother, clearly loving it as the older slaps his ass.

"W-what the—" Taehyung muttered as he hastily gave Jimin back his phone. Face red as he angrily looked at everyone who was staring at him.

"What are you looking at!!?" He exclaimed and left the scene, walking towards his first class.

'So that's why Jeongguk was pissed at me? The fuck? I should be the one who's angry at him, I'm fucking drunk for fuck's sake!!'

"JEON JEONGGUK!!" He yelled once he was inside the classroom, gathering everyone's attention including his stepbrother who was flirting with a girl.

"Ohh, here's the bitch."

"Hi sexy! Can you give me a lap dance too!?"

"I'd tap that ass."

"What?" Jeongguk asked coldly as Taehyung glared at the ones who was murmuring at him.

"How dare you fucking take advantage of my drunk state!!? Are you fucking crazy!? Do you want me to kill you!?" Taehyung yelled as Jimin who followed him held him back from attacking his brother.

He glared once he heard the older laugh.

"I'm gonna kill this jerk!!"