Chapter 26

Third person's POV

Taehyung and Jimin came back to the changing rooms to get their things along with Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok who was tailing behind them. The two were going to the football team's changing room to congratulate Jeongguk while Jin stays with the two cheerleaders.

"We're gonna head first to Jeongguk's, you two get changed already and get your things." Namjoon said and pecked Jin's temple before walking away with Hoseok.

"Woah.. what's with the kiss?" Jimin asked in a shock tone while the oldest stood there, blushing.

"Oh my god!! Jin hyung did you say yes already?? Are you together now??" Taehyung asked in excitement making the older blush even more.

"U-uh, kinda?"

"OMG!! Kyaaaa!!" Jimin squealed like a girl and jumped up and down along with Taehyung.

"Enough of that. You two should change!!" Jin said in embarrassment as he pushed the two inside the changing rooms before getting in himself, locking the door behind him.

The two giggled as they went towards their locker quickly retreating their clothes and bags. The changed inside the stall as Jin waited there, sitting on a bench noticing that there are only few girls inside. (Don't come at me saying they should have separate changing rooms)

"Okay I'm done!" Taehyung stated as he got out of the shower. He was wearing a white croptop with a print and a high waisted jeans that was connected by chains on the side which revealed his skin it was almost the same as to what he wear last time on Jeongguk's party. And boy, he's not wearing panties.

 And boy, he's not wearing panties

"I'm also done." Jimin said and got out of the shower wearing and an oversized croptop with black pants and a belt.

" Jimin said and got out of the shower wearing and an oversized croptop with black pants and a belt

"Now I look a maid beside you two." Jin said when he noticed that the two was wearing such revealing clothes when he himself was only wearing a highwaisted jeans and an oversized tee which was tucked on the front.

"Aww don't say that. You're worldwide handsome remember?" Jimin said while chuckling while the oldest flipped his hair.

"I freaking know right?" Jin said confidently making the two chuckle at his silliness.

"Let's go home now." Taehyung said and they made their way out only to be greeted by Sana and Jeongguk who was flirting on the hallways. The sight immediately made Taehyung roll his eyes. What a flirt.

"Oh, hey faggot." Sana said once she saw the three looking at them. She smirked as he pecked Jeongguk's cheeks who chuckled cheekily.

"Who're you calling a faggot!?" Jimin asked, ready to fight the girl but he was held by Jin.

"You three ofcourse. Right oppa?" She asked and the ravenette hummed in response. This making Taehyung more annoyed than he already was.

'He's really a jerk.'

The two other boys looked at Taehyung in worry. His step brother just called him a faggot? After what they've done?? Taehyung fought the tears brimming his eyes. No, he won't cry because of this jerk.

'So you wanna play like this huh?'

"You're right. I'm a faggot, but please remember that this faggot is tighter than your loose pussy. Let's go now guys, I wanna go to the club... might have some good fuck." Taehyung said and left. The two instantly following him as they speed walked away from the two. Sana clenched her fist in annoyance as she made Jeongguk face her again.

"Now should we continue now that the fags were gone?" She asked seductively. She tried to kiss the ravenette but she was immediately pushed away rather harshly.

"I have to go, next time baby girl." He said as he ran to find the three. He saw them getting on Jin's car before immediately driving away.

"Fuck!" He cursed in annoyance before kicking a stone.

"What happened? We were gone for a while and your already throwing a fit?" Hoseok asked from behind Jeongguk. He was munching a fries that he bought from a nearby stall.

"You up for a drink?" Jeongguk asked, turning towards the three. Namjoon frowned in confusion, Yoongi didn't really give a fuck while Hoseok continued to munch his fries.

"What?? Bro it's only 9:30!" Namjoon exclaimed, showing Jeongguk the time on his phone.

"So what? Besides, your boyfriend was going to a club anyways." Jeongguk said, shrugging.

"What!? Why didn't he tell me? Fuck." Namjoon panicked as he dialed Jin's number but was not answered.

"Wait.. you didn't deny it. So he's your boyfriend now??" Hoseok asked making Namjoon froze.

"Uhhh.."

"GREAT!! More reason to praty! C'mon, we gotta shower and prepare." Jeongguk said as he went inside his car.

"Ask your boyfriend which club are they gonna go and text me the address. Ok bye." Jeongguk said before finally driving off with his car leaving the other three standing there.

"What the frick is wrong with him.?" Hoseok asked in disbelief as he stared the the younger's car that was retreating away.

•••

"Don't you guys think it's still early for a drink?" Jin asked. He noticed that Namjoon has been calling him nonstop. When he talked to the guys he was immediately bombared with questions such as 'where are you?' 'Why are you going to the club?' 'Which club are you in?'

"Don't worry hyung, we're not gonna stay here for long. I'm just pissed of by Jeongguk and I needed a drink." Taehyung said. They sat on a stool while the bartender gave them liqour.

"Yeah. That boy is a jerk! I swear I wanted to punch him and that bitch Sana. Ugh. Annoying!" Jimin grumbled as he drank his shot in one go. Taehyung is a lightweight. Of course he know that. He made sure that he was only going to drink no more than two bottles.