Chapter 2

Note: I'm excited to write this story!!
~edited~

Jeongguk's perspective

I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock ringing on my nightstand. So I got up the bed and threw the alarm clock on the floor and heard it crack.

I just clutched my head because of the hangover I got after the huge party at Jackson's place last night.

I groaned groggily as I got off my bed and perform my morning routine which is simply brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Once I was done I lazily walked downstairs only to be greeted by the sight I didn't expect.

"Oh, so you're awake already." I was shocked by the appearance of my dad eating fries at my living room with his feet up on my expensive coffee table.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned as I looked at his form. He was very at home huh??

"That's not a nice way to greet your dad." The old man said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"For fuck's sake, it's 9:30 in the morning dad. And you're in my house." I grumbled as I sat at the couch farther from him.

"This boy, seriously. Should I remind you that your stepmom and stepbrother will arrive today??" He said and I almost chocked on my spit as I heard his words.

"Wait, so you're not joking when you said your new girlfriend's son will stay with me!?" I exclaimed and got up from my seat in anger.

What the fuck does he think he is, making decisions without my permission?? Living at my own house!? Is he really provoking me??

"Ofcourse I'm not. Why would I joke about that?" Dad asked and I made the most unsatisfied groan and went back on my seat at the couch. My head was still aching and the sudden news made it just worse.

"Yaya, coffee please." I called and clutched my head.

"I told you not to drink anymore." He said and I rolled his eyes at him.

"I told you I don't like your new girlfriend too. Did you listen?" I retorted back which made him quiet. I mean, he doesn't know what kind of woman he is seeing.

What if she was just a gold digger bitch who will feed off my dad's money?? Or what if my soon to be stepbrother is some cocky bastard who will always provoke me?

Oh god, can't this college life be any worse!?

"Just work with it, only one year Jeongguk. Just one year." He said and I grumbled. I'm not really fond of his decision on having a new girlfriend, but going too far as to make her son live with me??

No way!!

"I told you I don't like people feeding off my money." I said and he just sighed, putting down his newspaper.

"Jeongguk, my money is only yours. The company will be yours soon. The only wish I want is for her son to stay here with you to finish his studies." I sighed as I looked at my father's desperate face. How much does he love this girl that he was here begging for me??

"What can I do? They're on their way here." I grumbled. I watched as my maid put the coffee in front of me at the table and I just shooed her away after that.

"I promise you wont regret this. Taehyung is a nice boy and you will like him." He said that made me instantly rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. But if he didn't live with my rules, I'll kick him out." I said as I drank my coffee. Instantly regreting it as it burns the roof of my mouth and my tounge.

I saw my father just shook his head at my stupidity and continues to read his newspaper.

———–

It's almost two o'clock and my dad was still here. I guess he was waiting to greet his stepson. I shrugged.

I just finished showering, drying my hair with a small towel. Wearing only a sweatpants and a tank top.

"You really like showing your body huh?" Dad said as he saw me walking down the stairs. I gave him a cocky smirk and was about to answer when we heard the doorbell.

"That must be them. Yaya!! Please lead them inside." Dad said and left to go to the dining room and I just followed him sitting down the couch and turning the tv on.

I heard the door opening but I didn't mind it. It isn't worth my time anyways.

"Ahh, Shin ah, Taehyung, welcome." I heard my dad greeted and I just rolled my eyes. How sweet, inviting someone to live on his son's house.

"Good afternoon to you too mr. jeon." I heard a deep voice, that must be my stepbrother. Oh I'm really imagining a cocky bastard.

I'm gonna make his stay here miserable.

"Jeongguk can you please greet your stepbrother and help him get his things to his room??" I heard dad and I grumbled out of my seat and went to where they are.

But once I took a look at them, my body almost freezes and didn't want to move at all. Because right now, standing in front of me... is not a human but an angel. I expected a big muscled man or a nerd but not this.

I roamed my eyes at his figure, starting from his legs up to his pretty face. How slim, how feminine.

I locked eyes with him and he seems to be just as shocked as I am. I shook my head a little to get rid of the unholy thoughts as I let out a grin.

Oh hell, this year is going to be fun.