Chapter 31

it's been months, lmfao.

•••

third person's perspective

days passed by quickly and it's friday again. jeongguk and his team have another game today and taehyung didn't know if he should watch or not. their professor on science assigned something to do. and it's not just a homework but a group activity.

taehyung's been dreading it since he was paired with one of jeongguk's closest friend jackson wang, he remember the boys name. that boy was always throwing a party every chance he gets. like he's not even a part of football team but he threw a party for their first win.

well it's kinda acceptable since he's still part of the school and he's one of jeongguk's friends. taehyung sighed in annoyance when the boy sat beside him during class, just like how the professor assigned them.

"what's the sigh for? you do not want the school's most handsome party planner to sit with you?" jackson asked, raising his eyebrow as he looked at the smaller male beside him.

"party planner? most handsome? where do you get your confidence,? the ocean?" taehyung asked back, rolling his eyes a bit before facing the front again.

"pfft. why the ocean?" jackson asked again and the smaller almost released a groan of frustration. why does he talk so much? taehyung thought out of annoyance.

"cause it's never ending." taehyung answered. the jock chuckled and threw his arms on the backrest of taehyung's chair.

"i have a party tomorrow at my house to celebrate our teams win." jackson informed. taehyung almost snorted before facing the blonde.

"to celebrate what? okay first of all, the game hasn't even started. second of all, you're not even part of the team. third, don't bother invite me because i'm not interested." the blue haired sassied and removed jackson's arm away from his seat.

"first of all, i don't care if the game hasn't started we're gonna win anyways. second of all, i'm jeongguk's friend and i also study here. third, you gotta come and get laid!" jackson yelled excitedly which gathered everyone's attention. including the professor.

"is there anything you would like to share in class mr. wang?" she asked with an eyebrow raised and jackson chuckled nervously.

"ahh, taehyung here was just asking me about something." jackson stated and taehyung's eyes almost fell out of it's socket. he glared at the blonde before turning towards the professor.

"m-miss, ah.. we we're just.." taehyung trailed off. his hands pinched jackson's thigh under the table. this guy wants me to get in trouble! taehyung thought.

"detention." the professor said and taehyung sulked, jackson on the other hand cheered. until the professor threw a whiteboard pen at him.

"both of you mr. wang." she stated before continuing the lesson. taehyung glared at the blonde, not taking his shit talks anymore. jackson continued to bother him throughout the lesson and taehyung took all his patience not to grab the boy's hair right then and there.

•••

"thanks for getting me in trouble mr party planner." taehyung stated in gritted teeth once the lesson had ended. he cleaned his stuff rather harshly while glaring at the boy.

jackson giggled and threw something at taehyung's desk. taehyung's glare traveled from the paper back to jackson.

"is this your compensation?" taehyung asked.

"no, well actually yes. that's an invitation. come to my party tomorrow okay!?" jackson stated before running away.

"yah! come back here you motherfucker!! we have a fucking group activity! oh my fucking god!" taehyung cursed and hit the chair with his shoes. he squealed in annoyance before grabbing the paper envelope and stomping out of the classroom.

he was greeted outside with jimin and jin who looked at him in confusion. they were wondering what happened that made taehyung annoyed like this.

"hey, what's the matter?" jin asked while looking at the direction where taehyung was glaring at.

"that motherfucking party planner got me detention." taehyung explained while still glaring at jackson's figure. jimin chuckled and patted the boy's shoulder.

"no worries, detention isn't that boring you know." jimin stated.

"detention is boring jiminie." jin retorted.

"i see you haven't been to detention before jinnie hyung. what a goody two shoes." jimin stated before chuckling.

"nothing's good in detention jimin." taehyung said as they make their way on the cafeteria.

"well here detention's fun." jimin trailed off.

"how so jiminie?" jin asked, also confused on what jimin's hinting.

"well you can do anything in detention. no teachers, no cameras, no guards." jimin stated.

"why didn't you know about that hyung? you're the student council's secretary." jimin asked curiously.

"i haven't been in detention jimin." jin stated with an eye roll.

"ugh, what a goody two shoes. i can't relate." jimin stated. they finally arrived at the cafeteria and they made their way to jeongguk's table. well much to taehyung's annoyance, lisa was on his seat.

well not on jeongguk's lap but his literal seat okay.?

"what's this girls doing on our table?" jimin asked while pointing at lisa and jennie. jeongguk chuckled and threw his arms on both of the girl's shoulders.

"i just invited them. if it's alright." jeongguk stated with a smirk. the girls giggled and snuggled on his chest. taehyung snorted before turning towards jimin and jin.

"you know what guys, umm, i gotta go to jackson. i forgot he invited me for lunch. enjoy okay?" taehyung stated before running off to where jackson's table is.

"woah, babe, what are you doing here?" jackson asked when he saw taehyung sitting beside him and his circle of friends.

"we're groupmates jackson. and i can't let you do your party first before our activity." taehyung stated.

"never mind the activity. eat first." jackson stated and pushed his untouched plate of pasta towards taehyung.

"why thank you. you still owe me for getting my first detention." taehyung stated in gritted teeth. jackson chuckled and wrapped his arms on the boy's waist.

"i'll pay you back tomorrow on my party babe." jackson stated with a wink. much to someone's displeasure.

•••

waaaah sorry for only updating today. i promised myself to finish 'still you' first before continuing this so that i won't mess up the plots.