Chapter 21

Taehyung's perspective

"Ouch! Gguk, what's wrong with you!" I exclaimed when he suddenly pushed me inside their shower room. I rubbed my reddish wrist and felt a sting. Shit.

"Why are you only wearing panties? Do you want everyone to see you in them? Huh? You bitch!" He yelled at me instantly shutting me up. He's so rude.

"D-don't call me bitch! Why do you even care if I only wear panties?!! I can strut naked if I want to! You don't get to command me!" I exclaimed at him. Why's he being like this? It's none of his business if I wear panty or not!!

"You know you're such a slut. Go on then!! Show them that you're only a bitch who wants a fuck! I don't fucking care!!" I fliched at his words. Eyes instantly sweating. His words hurts.

"Fuck you, Jeongguk! Seriously, FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF!!" I yelled and pushed him out of my way. I ran outside wiping my tears away.

'Why the fuck does it hurts when he calls me that?' It's my kink but I don't want him calling me that way. I'm used to everyone calling me that but.. why did it hurt if he was the one saying it?

And here I thought that he was finally being a nice person. Damn, I fucking hate him. No you dont. Shut up conscience.

"Hey! Tae why are you crying?" I saw Jin along with Namjoon on the hallways and I instantly ran to hug him, sobbing on his chest while he caressed my back for comfort.

"Joon can you please go for now? I'm gonna talk to Tae first." I heard him saying and after that, Namjoon hyung left.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked and we made way to the bench.

"J-jeongguk shouted at me." I sobbed and he soothed me. It feels nice to have a friend to comfort you.

"What did he say!? That fucker!" Jin angrily stood up and I pulled him back down.

"He asked me why I was only on my panties. H-he told me that I like to show myself to everyone and that I'm a s-slut and a b-bitch. H-hyung I didn't mean to, I don't have any cycling to wear that's why I stick with this." My lips trembled as I told him.

"Oh sweetie. Don't worry about that asshole okay? Karma's gonna get him." He said and I nodded.

"I-I just don't want h-him thinking of m-me that way." I muttered and heard him sigh.

"Tae, you're the most precious person I know and if Jeongguk doesn't see that, then his lost. Don't mind him okay? Just focus on your performance for tomorrow, okay?" I instantly nodded and he smiled before we stood up.

"Thanks again, hyung." I said and he patted my head.

"Now don't you have final practice?" He asked and I instantly perked up. Oh shit I totally forgot!!

"Omg, I'm late!! Bye now hyung, gotta go!!" And with that, I sprinted back to the field and realized that everyone was already on their position while waiting for me.

"Well aren't you too early?" Lisa asked as he raise her eyebrow at me. Her again? When will she just stop?

"I don't fucking need your bullshit today Lisa." I muttered, annoyed. They instantly sensed my mood and went to start practice.

•••

Third person's POV

"Bye everyone, I hope you do well for tomorrow's performance. I wish you all luck!!" Chungha said and everyone cheered. Well everyone, except for Taehyung who stood silently.

"Okay, let's wrap this up!! Everyone, go home and rest. We have a busy day tomorrow!" Rose said and everyone started packing their stuff.

The girls left and Jimin noticed that Taehyung's mood was off. So he lightly tapped the other's shoulder.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Jimin asked and Taehyung instantly pouted, nodding at him.

"Can I stay with you for tonight?" Taehyung asked and the older was confused. That's when it clicked.

"Did you two fought again??" Jimin asked.

"Y-yeah. We kinda did." Taehyung stuttered. Jimin noticed that the younger was uncomfortable to talk here so he grabbed the younger's arm and pulled him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

•••

"What!? He did that? What was that bastard thinking that he shouted at you like that!? I'm gonna make yoonie beat him up!!" Jimin angrily grumbled when he heard the younger's story. Taehyung chuckled lightly. They both sat on Jimin's fluffy bed while eating fries.

"No need Minnie. I'm sure he'll regret saying that. He wont get a piece of this ass." Taehyung said sassily, flipping his non existent long hair.

"He'll sure do hun. That's for sure." Jimin said.

"I feel like cheating on Jin hyung. Should we call him?" Taehyung asked jokingly and he instantly agreed, getting his phone on the nightsand and dialed someone Taehyung assumed was Jin.

"Hey Jin hyung!! Do you want to sleepover at my apartment? Tae's here!... yep, he told me about Jeongguk... you're coming?... sure!! Bring pizza with you!!" And with that, Jimin ended the call and tossed his phone aside.

"He agreed?" Taehyung asked curiously earning a nod from Jimin.

"I told him to bring pizza."

"You're a genius! Now should we play a movie?" Taehyung asked and Jimin instantly got up, nodding and pointing towards his tv.

"How about Moana?" The pink haired asked earning a furious nod from Taehyung.

"I fucking love moana. She's the best!!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"I know right!? Everyone thought that Elsa was superior, but Moana is!! Frozen was good though." Jimin shrugged making Taehyung giggle.

Jimin gave Taehyung a pajama first before playing the movie.

Halfway throughf when the doorbell rang. Jimin got up and opened the door revealing Jin who was holding two boxes of pizza and two bags of Junk food.

"Woah!! Heaven!!" Jimin exclaimed so Taehyung ran out of his room curiously and gasped at the sight of Junk foods that Jin took home.

"I freaking love you already hyung!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily and the two cotton candy haired boy giggled at each other.

"Don't eat much though, or you'll be bloated tomorrow while performing." Jin warned and the two instantly pouted.

"THEN WHY DID YOU BRING THIS MUCH?"