Chapter 10

~edited~

Jeongguk's perspective

It was monday and I still can't forget about what happened that night at the party. The way he rubs his ass on my cock, humping it and moans when I slap his ass. He's so fucking sexy and it was making me crazy.

Yet I'm still annoyed. He fucking puked all over my floor and left me with a fucking hard boner. Damn him.!

That's why I'm still ignoring him. Kinda annoyed too that he didn't even remember what happened that night yet he was asking what he did. For fuck's sake it took me all my self control not to jump at him while he was snoring on my bed!!

"Bro, hot night with your step bro huh?" Hoseok teased once I was at the classroom. I glared at him and he almost jump back.

"Woah!! It's early in the morning bro, why the long face?" He asked.

"Hoseok, you have a long face everyday yet we're not asking." Yoongi said from beside him while Hoseok just glared at Yoongi. Well, he's right though

"Shut up Yoongi. Anyways, how's the night with your twink? Nice fuck huh?" Hoseok teased again and I was really close to punching him seriously.

I just rolled my eyes at him as I focused my attention on the girl behind me. I think her name was Jennie.

"So Jeongguk, did you really fuck your step brother??" She asked, opening again that topic. Jeez can they just mind their business??

"That's not your business babygirl. But if you want I'll gladly fuck you.." I whispered on her ear earning a giggle from her as she lightly slap my chest.

"Well dad—JEON JEONGGUK!!" The sudden noise immediately took my attention. It was Taehyung who was now panting at the door. His eyes glaring at me.

Oh, guess he remember now.

"Ohh, here's the bitch."

"Hi sexy! Can you give me a lap dance too!?"

"I'd tap that ass."

"What?" I asked coldly while he glared at those who was murmuring about him.

"How dare you fucking take advantage of my drunk state!!? Are you fucking crazy!? Do you want me to kill you!?" He yelled.

Without realizing I laughed. He was being held back by his friend as he tried to pry his hands away. Aww, he looks cute when he's angry.

"You jerk!! Why are you fucking laughing!? Do you think this is a joke!?" He shouted. His face already red maybe because of anger. Damn, he looks so cute.

I composed myself and stood up, walking towards them slowly.

"I took advantage of your drunk state??" I asked laughing at him while he was glaring at me.

"I never took advantage of you. You were the one who sat willingly on me, rubbing your ass on my cock like it was your last wish." I said again. Many laughed at my sentence and I only smirk at him as he tried to calm himself.

"Y-you really are a jerk!!" He yelled pushing his friend aside as he walked angrily towards me.

About to slap my face but I held his arms before he hit my cheeks. I just pulled him towards me and claimed again, his luscious lips. God I can't get enough of this.

"Jeez, this is so incest!!"

"Shut up, they're not brother's anyways."

"Aww, lucky."

I forcefully pushed my tounge inside his mouth giving everyone what they wanted to see, drama. Taehyung tried to break free from my hold but I only grabbed his ass, groping him infront of the class as I sucked on his tounge.

Without realizing, he pushed me and slapped my face. Damn, that hurts. I smirked and looked at him, only to see that he was crying.

"Y-you really like making f-fun of me huh??" He sobbed and my smirk immediately disappeared.

"Tae—I HATE YOU!!" I didn't even finish my sentence and he just left the classroom. He pushed past Jimin who glared at me before following his friend.

Oh dear, I fucked up.

Taehyung's perspective

How can he do that!?? I can't believe he really wants me to be the laughing stock of the whole school!! I hate him!!

I rushed out of the classroom, wiping my stupid tears aways as I run to somewhere. Just somewhere far away from my stupid step brother.

I sobbed as I found myself surrounded by grass and trees and other plants. My feet took me to the garden.

I slumped on the grass as my strength left me, sobbing my heart out while wiping the tears away.

To think that I really thought of him as a good person, as a brother.. how can he do this to me.

"Are you okay?" A voice of a man was heard behind me and I snapped my head towards the owner who immediately jump back.

"W-woah.. I wont hurt you!! I'm Minho, Choi Minho." He said and I recognized him as one of Jeongguk's teammate.

"You're hear to laugh at me?" I snapped and glared at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No. I just want to check if you're fine." He replied. I lightly tapped the grass beside me, gesturing him to sit which he gladly did.

"J-Jeongguk's a jerk. You know." I mumbled as I hugged my knees to my chest. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes I know. He really is, so please wipe that away, he don't deserve your precious tears." He said and handed me a tissue. I thanked him and wiped my tears away.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way." I said, my voice still hoarse and I can't breath easily because my nose was clogged.

"I know, can I just call you Tae?" I nodded and finally, smiled at him.

"Now that's better. You look pretty when you smile." He said which made me smile wider. We sat there for a few more minutes until I heard a voice calling my name.

"Tae!! You're here!!" Jimin panted and I stood up to hug him.

"I'm sorry if I worried you Minnie.." I pouted and he lighly slap my arms in return.

"You should!! You made me run around the school." He pouted and I chuckled at him. What a drama queen.

"Don't worry about that jerk okay? I'll have Yoongi beat his ass." Jimin said proudly and I nodded. He pulled me away and I lightly waved back at Minho who smiled in return.

Well at least I made a new friend.

Note: Welp, Jeongguk's a jerk😂😂