Chapter 33

i successfully did my title defense, amen!!

third person's perspective

it was like there's a deep tension from each side of the pool. a glass was placed on taehyung's slender hands filled with champagne while he was leaning on jackson's thick frame.

they are stealing glances from the couple across them, careful enough to not get caught. the smaller kept asking himself how he let himself be in this situation but everytime he looked at jeongguk and seeing his hands placed on lisa's abnormally small waist it's fueling his annoyance.

"jackson i don't think it's working, they're not even looking here." taehyung whined when he stole another glance, the two was busy flirting. why's jeongguk even talking to her? taehyung asked that to himself, he remember that jeongguk didn't even talk to lisa or even glace her way before.

jackson snorted and placed his arms on taehyung's waist, giving an annoyed glace to the couple across them before turning the younger around to face him while he was leaning on the side of the pool.

"what are you doing? don't tell me you'll need to touch me!" taehyung whispered yell while looking up at the blonde.

"exactly. sorry in advance." jackson whispered on his ear before blowing on it, the hot breath made taehyung tremble in shock, nervousness, and fear. but luckily, before even laying his lips on taehyung's skin, the blonde was pulled out of his grip.

"ow! hey.!" taehyung complained when he was suddenly pulled back harshly, almost losing his balance on the water.

"what do you fucking think you're doing?" taehyung expected it to be jeongguk and when he looked up, his expectations didn't let him down. he really did come.

"eyy, chill man. we're just having fun." jackson joked but instead of breakin the tension, taehyung felt that it became worse.

"then don't have fun." jeongguk stated. his frown completely etched on his face. and if looks could kill, jackson would be drop dead by now.

"hey, what kind of attitude was that? am i not allowed to have fun?" taehyung broke away from jeongguk's grip. he sure was having fun trying to make jeongguk angry.

"what if i say you aren't?" jeongguk asked as if trying to prove his point desperately. taehyung just doesn't get why one time he'll be sweet and caring and then the next time he'll see him with another girl. it's confusing him.

"excuse me? why would you decide that? what are you to me?" taehyung asked which makes jeongguk simply silent. for the first time he didn't know what to answer.

"you're not a brother, nor a friend, or a foe. we just happen to live in the same house and our parents are in a relationship." taehyung added which added to the tension.

"hey, tae i think that's enough." jackson tried pulling him back but jeongguk was quicker. he pulled taehyung again to the other side of the pool, away from jackson. and the person he just flirted before stood there awkwardly unable to decide where she should go.

"oookay.?" jackson whispered to himself because he was left alone. but still, their plan succeeded. lisa didn't get jealous though.

"why'd you take me here? didn't you just flirt with lisa here?" taehyung asked.

"what the hell is the problem with that?" jeongguk asked.

"because i don't want to be the same level as your whores."  taehyung retorted back before freeing himself of jeongguk's arms and moved to the corner to sit.

"are you mad?" jeongguk asked after approaching him.

"i just don't get you. you know? one time you're all onto me and then the next you're with other girls! where am i supposed to be? i'm not a reusable object, jeongguk. i..i'm confused." taehyung whispered-yell to make sure that no one with hear them.

"is that how you really feel?" jeongguk asked again which made the younger nod.

"i don't know how to act. should i just be a brother? or a fuck buddy? tell me gukkie." taehyung stated sincerely and that made jeongguk soft.

"ahh, i'm so sorry baby." jeongguk stated and embraced the other.

"what are you sorry for?" taehyung asked again.

"for being confusing." jeongguk answered.

"that doesn't solve the answer jeongguk. tell me what i should do? are we supposed to do this? i feel so wrong." taehyung whispered and looked down, avoiding eye contact with the man he liked. so wrong yet so good.

"shouldn't we cherish what we are now? because one thing's sure baby.. i don't want to fuckin lose you." jeongguk's sweet words got into taehyung's system.

"r-really?" taehyung asked.

"yes.. i want you and only you.." jeongguk whispered and that's when he started groping the younger boy. taehyung gasped at the sudden touch and hid his face on his partner's chest.

"look here, up here." jeongguk whispered huskily that taehyung didn't want to disobey him. the blue haired looked up and jeongguk instantly captured his full lips.

"h-hey we're outside.. mmn." taehyung whispered. jeongguk only growled and pushed the boy to the corner. his hands were making wonders on taehyung's body that even of the water was cold, the places where he touched was burning.

"do you care? because i don't." jeongguk whispered as he claimed the younger by kissing him aggressively. they toyed with each other's tounge while jeongguk's hand was making it's way inside taehyung's bottom wear.

he gasped when a finger started toying on his hole and he can't help but blush as he anxiously closed his eyes.

"stroke me." jeongguk ordered. taehyung hesitantly put his hands on jeongguk's covered manhood and started stroking it.

"good boy." jeongguk praised and without hesitation, puts a finger inside taehyung which almost choked the younger in surprise.

"g-ggukie.. mnn.." taehyung tried to stop himself from moaning because they're in public.

"keep your voice down baby boy.. you wouldn't want them to know right.?" jeongguk teased, earning a nod from taehyung. taehyung stroked his dick while biting his fingers to stop himself from being loud as he was being scissored open.

"i-i want more.. want this." taehyung whispered while gripping the other's manhood and looked up to jeongguk with hooded eyes.

"oh god baby.. you'll seriously be the death of me." jeongguk whispered.

•••

in this fanfic, jeongguk is an asshole so i know people would probably be disappointed but i don't care. eren just fuckin died and levi is suffering so i want you to fuckin suffer too.