Chapter 8

~edited~

Third person's POV

It's been two weeks since Taehyung moved in and everything seems normal. His mother was calling him here and there to ask if he was okay.

For the past two week, Taehyung was now used to his step brother's constant staring. He was used to Jeongguk checking him out and flirting which he's sometime's playing along with but not going far as too hit on his soon to be brother.

That's just incest okay?

Well they were currently at home right now, Jeongguk and his friends was at the living room having fun since it was friday and they don't have to worry about school tomorrow.

The whole football team was at the living room and the other's were at the pool, partying. Well did I say Jeongguk's friends only?? He's friend's with the whole school that's why.

So right now, Taehyung was locking himself at his room clearly pissed of the loud music blaring from downstairs and the sight of stupid kids making out on the pool that he was seeing on his window.

He really needed to get used to this. Jeongguk is a Jock, and he's famous too so this party should only be in his routine.

"I wanna party too but I don't know anyone there." He mumbled as he watched from his glass window. Sighing from boredom, he got up and lay his back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

He closed his eyes and covered his face with a white fluffy pillow, blocking the loud sound. He was close to dozing off when he heard a knock on the door.

Annoyed, he threw the pillow back to it's position and sulkily walked towards the door, opening it to reveal his pink haired friend.

"Tae! You're really here. Why aren't you partying downstairs?" Jimin asked and Taehyung's face instantly lit up once he saw his friend.

He pulled the pink haired boy inside and closed his door.

"I didn't know you're here. Is Jin hyung here too?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yeah he is downstairs, I was wondering why I can't find you. You're sulking here." Jimin said as he laughed at the pouting blue haired boy.

"I'm not sulking!! I want to party too but I don't know anyone there." Taehyung said and crossed his arms.

"Well now you should prepare already!! Jeongguk's party is the best, you wouldn't want to miss it!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Okay fine." Taehyung said and turned towards his closet, opening it to reveal a variety of girls clothes.

"You should look hot okay!?" Jimin exclaimed as he sat himself on Taehyung's bed, loving the comfortable texture.

"Jeez. I always look hot Jimin." Taehyung retorted back as he picked a clothing and ran to the bathroom to change.

He picked a long sleeved black croptop and a denim short that showed his hips because it was only connected by chains. He took a last look on the mirror and smiled, satisfied.

"This is okay right?" Taehyung asked once he got out of the bathroom, showing Jimin his outfit

"Yes!! Omg, that lace." Jimin exclaimed once he realized that Tae was wearing a laced panties underneath his denim short.

"I know I looked hot." Taehyung said arrogantly and his friend just rolled his eyes at him his glittery make up on fleek.

"Ugh, seriously." Jimin groaned and Taehyung just laughed at him, sitting down in front of the mirror to do his make up.

"What make up fits this?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the products in front of him.

"I think an edgy one would do. But not too heavy okay?" Jimin said and Taehyung just nodded and started to put chemical on his face.

*****

"OMG!! You look hot sis!!" Jimin squealed as he looked at Taehyung from the mirror, loving his look.

"Eww, sis? Seriously?" Taehyung asked.

"You're such a killjoy. Should I call you bro then? With our outfits?" Jimin asked in a 'matter in fact tone'.

"Well then, let's go? I want to have fun tonight." Taehyung said as he pulled the older out of his room and made their way downstairs.

They were only at the end of the stairs but there are already too many people in the house. Taehyung faked puked at the couple making out from a distance and Jimin laughed at him.

"Jin and the others was at the living room, let's go!!" Jimin exclaimed and now he was the one who pulled the younger.

"Jimin!!" Jin greeted when he saw the pink haired boy running towards them with Taehyung being pulled behind him.

"Hyung, I found Tae." Jimin said.

"Woah Tae!! I love the outfit." Jin said as he looked at the blue haired boy.

His step brother was checking him out again. Just as usual. He was getting used to it anyways.

"Thanks, Jin hyung." Taehyung said and the two sat down, noticing that the whole football team was here along with their chicks.

Taehyung sat beside Jeongguk and Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap, already eating each other's faces. What a PDA. Well this is a party anyways, so it's normal at times like this.

"You look hot babyboy." A deep voice said and he rolled his eyes at the owner.

"I always look hot, Jeongguk." Taehyung said sassily. Jeongguk placed a red cup full of alcohol in front of Taehyung who only looked at it.

"Drink." Jeongguk said so Taehyung grabs the cup and drank it in one go, hissing from the bitterness.

"Good boy," Jeongguk muttered, filling Taehyung's cup again.

"Yo!! Jeon's hitting on his step bro!!" One of the football player said and everyone laughs.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes as he drink the cup empty. Getting slowly dizzy from the intake.

"Taehyung, go give him a lap dance!!" A player requested and everyone almost agreed.

"LAP DANCE! LAP DANCE! LAP DANCE!" Cheered everyone from the table. Being the tipsy drunk he was, stood up from his seat and sat on his step brother's lap facing away from him who smirked in return.

"Dj, music!"