Chapter 11

~edited~

Third person's POV

The bell rang, indicating that the class finally came to an end. It was 5:43 pm only and Taehyung still didn't want to face his jerk step brother if he'll go home. So right now he was wandering on the halls along with Jimin and Seokjin.

"Tae, captain said there's an audition for cheerleading later. You wanna try out?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at his friend excitedly. All his worries about Jeongguk instantly forgotten when Jimin opened the cheerleading topic.

"Really!? What time!?" He asked excitedly, box smile widening as they took one step at a time.

"I think at 6, you'll audition right?" Jimin asked earning an overexcited nod from the blue haired male.

"Of course!! You'll watch right??" Taehyung asked.

"Of course we will Taehyungie!! We're gonna cheer you up!!" Seokjin said enthusiastically as he did a small dance earning weird glances from other students.

"Right! So I'm gonna practice my stunt." Taehyung muttered walking happily as his fluffy blue hair bounce every step he made.

"Ooh, I wanna watch." Jimin exclaimed, clinging on the blue haired's left arm while Jin held on his right arm.

"Let's go to the gym!!" Seokjin yelled again earning glares, again.

"Hyung!! You're so loud!" Jimin said when he noticed other student's weird gaze. Taehyung just chuckled lightly, laughing at their embarrassment while Jin bowed as a sorry.

Right after that, they ran inside the gym escaping the embarrassing scene outside. The three chuckled as they panted, catching their breaths.

"Everyone's having a practice." Jimin mumbled when he saw that the gymnasium was full of girls who was either doing splits or tumbling.

"They look so good, do you think I can do it minnie??" Taehyung asked nervously, looking at his friend with frown on his face.

"Don't mind them. Cheerleading isn't all about stunts, we also dance." Jimin cheered him up. Taehyung smiled slightly, feeling better now that his friend was cheering him up.

"Chim's right!! And besides, you look ten times hotter than those girls!!" Taehyung giggled at Jin.

"Thank's guys." Taehyung revealed his boxy smile and his two friend's cooed at the cute sight.

"Go do your thing, we're gonna watch and cheer you up!!" Jimin held a goodluck gesture while Jinnie danced 'cheer up' by twice. Taehyung can only laugh at them while nodding.

He breathed first before removing his slippery shoes to do his stunts. For starters he did a cartwheel and stood up on his left leg after, bending his right leg up to his head like a ballerina and drop down to the floor with a split. (That must hurt his balls, welp–)

His hands up in the air, he smiled through the pain and stood up dancing a few cheerleading dance and ended it with a backflip and an endong pose.

"WOAH!! You were great Tae!!" Jin exclaimed when he saw the younger's performance. He di realize that everyone on the gymnasium was looking at him. He rubbed his nape in embarrassment as he ran towards Jin and Jimin who sat on the bleachers watching him.

"Is that okay?" Taehyung asked shyly earning a nod from both.

"Are you kidding!? You did great Taehyungie!! I think you proved yourself by just practicing your stunts!! Look at them watching you." Jimin whispered the last sentence and the blue haired just blushed in embarrassment.

"Don't say that hyung, I'm not that good." Taehyung whined as he lightly slapped the pink haired's arm earning a light 'ow' from the drama queen itself.

"Whatever you say Tae, you were the best here for us!" Jin said and Jimin high fived him.

"Auditionees please fall in line in 10 minutes, we're gonna start the try outs!"

The captain of the cheerleading team, Chungha said, gathering everyone's attention as they made way to the center of the gymnasium where mats are placed.

"This is it!! You can do it Tae!!" Jimin cheered while Taehyung nodded nervously, falling in line. He's in the back of the line cause he noticed that there are no other boys than him.

"I'm so nervous. What if I messed up??" He shook his head from the thought as he regained his confidence, looking back at his friends who gave him a thumbs up.

He stood there as names were being called and performed on stage until it was his turn.

"Kim Taehyung stand on the center, please." Chungha said, she's sitting in the center with his co-captain Lalisa manoban and their secretary Park Chaeyoung or known as Rose on either side of her.

"We want to ask questions first before you proceed on your performance." Rose calmly said as she smiled lightly on the boy.

"Y-yeah sure." Taehyung stuttered nervously.

"So, did you fuck Jeongguk oppa?" Lisa suddenly blurted out and she earned a glare from Chungha.

"Shut up Lisa, it's not time for gossip." Chungha warned and Lisa just rolled her eyes at the older girl.

Taehyung silently thanked the captain.

'Lisa's such a bitch.' he thought, rolling his eyes secretly.

"So Kim Taehyung, do you have any background on cheerleading??" Rose asked, quickly changing the topic.

"No, but I'm a ballet dancer before and I also studied modern dancing and a little bit of hip hop." He informed earning a nod from the Captain.

"So you think you're qualified for cheerleading?" Chungha's question is quite tricky. Taehyung didn't know if she was asking it because she's angry at him or because she was testing him.

Feeling confidence rush through his veins, he nodded.

"Yes, I think I'm qualified to be on the team." He confidently said and sighed in satisfaction when he saw Chungha nodding, quite satisfied.

"Then proceed on your performance already." Lisa rudely said and Taehyung did his best not to roll his eyes at the girl right now. She was being a bitch.

'I'll replace you with your position you bitch.'

He prepared as the music started. They chose a remix and Taehyung did his stunts from before but adding a little changes by doing a punch front and splitting on the air.

He panted once his performance has ended, secretly patting himself on the back for finally getting through it.

"That's nice. I'll have the new members posted on the bulletin board tomorrow. Thank you everyone for trying out!! Have a nice day." Chungha announced and everyone prepared to leave.

Jimin and Jin ran towards him and tackled him into a hug.

"Did you see that!?? Captain is amazed by you!!" Jimin said as he hugged the life out of the poor boy.

"She is??"

"Yes, she does!! But that bitch Lisa is acting like an actual bitch. Why does she keep asking you about Jeongguk.??" Jin hissed, wanting to hurt a certain fringed lady.

"Guess she liked my step brother so much." I giggled.

"I hope she picks you!! I'm excited for tomorrow! Come on, it's seven. Let's go home, I'll drive you both." Jin said as he pulled the two out of the gymnasium.

'I hope to hear good news tomorrow!!'