Chapter 27

Hmm, what's next?🧐
__________

Third person's POV

The four boys along with few other football members arrived the fancy club. The way they look instantly earned everyone's attention once they entered. Of course being a cocky bastard that Jeongguk is, loved the attention so so much. And a certain blue haired agrees.

He sipped his tequila as he glared at the ravenette's direction along with his two other friends who had their mouth gaped once they saw their boyfriend entered the club. What are they even doing here? Taehyung thought to himself.

The blue haired male almost spat his drink when Jeongguk turned towards him and winked at his direction. What the effing F!? Taehyung cursed in his mind as he watched the older near him with his minions behind him. Why the fuck do they look like they are going to beat someone up? Taehyung laughed on his head, that was hilarious!

Taehyung looked up at his step brother once they were face to face with Taehyung still sitting on the stool.

"Why didn't you invite me? Now I'm sad." Jeongguk said before faking a pout. This instantly made Taehyung snicker as he lightly pushed the older away when he felt that the older was being too close.

"Why are you even here? You're stalking me now, huh?" Taehyung retorted back sassily. There is no literal way that he's going to let Jeongguk mock him like that. After calling him a fag? Well not literally but he still agreed with Sana, right? Taehyung still doesn't forget what he did.

"Woah, you gotta chill. I was only here for a drink, we're celebrating our win." Jeongguk said with a smirk as he placed his hands on the table that Taehyung was leaning on.

Taehyung snickered and drank his last shot noticing how the older eyed his plump lips when he licked it wet, well he did that on purpose. Now suffer, you asshole. Taehyung laughed evily on his thoughts when he realized that Jeongguk was smitten on him. His body perhaps.

"How about you come with us?" Jeongguk asked playfully. Oh hell, Taehyung knew exactly what he means. He placed his glass gently back on the island as he placed his hands on Jeongguk's face making the other football members ooed. Jeongguk's lips curled up into a smirk.

"Do you think I should?" Taehyung asked, eyes almost glinting as he licked his delicious plump lips seductively. Jeongguk growled by the sight and just pulled the younger off the counter and dragged him towards the private room with everyone following them. Jin and Jimin confused as hell as they were dragged by their boyfriend's.

They sat on the long L shaped couch and Jeongguk immediately took the younger to his lap, earning a few cheers from the team. Taehyung sulked on the ravenettes lap when he felt that Jeongguk wont let him leave anytime soon. His grip on his waist was just tight and their bodies was practically pressed together.

"Can you please let go of me?" Taehyung asked in annoyance as he tried to get Jeongguk's hold off his waist. Jeongguk growled in return which made Taehyung sulk. He's always growling, is he a dog or sumn? Taehyung thought.

"Yooniebear don't drink too much okay?" Jimin said, he was also seated on Yoongi's lap. Much to the older's pleasure. Taehyung almost rolled at his eyes at the scene, then he saw Jim who was also flirting with Namjoon. Great, they completely forgot about me. Taehyung snickered.

"Come on, have a drink." Jeongguk said and offered a glass to Taehyung. The younger tried to get the glass from Jeongguk but the older immediately drank it all.

"What the fuck is wrong with y—hmmp!" Taehyung was instantly cut off when Jeongguk kissed him. Fuck, alcohol! Taehyung thought when he felt Jeongguk pushing the alcohol past his mouth. It dripped down their chin as the football team took their phones out to record the scene. Another gossip again. Taehyung thought and tried to push the older off him.

His hands was held behind him by the one and only Jeon Jeongguk as he transfered the liquid on the younger's open mouth. Taehyung gulped the bitter liquid even tho he didn't want it, he doesn't want to wet himself either.

"Why the fuck is this so hot!?"

"I always knew they had exhibitionism kink."

"Taehyung does look sexy though."

Taehyung felt flustered by the comments that he hear, but he just.. can't push Jeongguk off him. The alcohol dripped down to their chin and neck, until Jeongguk pulled back.. panting.

"I knew alcohol taste better with your mouth.." Jeongguk said as the other flushed red. He cursed inwardly. Fuck, I gave in again!!

"You asshole!!" Taehyung was embarrassed for sure.

"Hey Jeongguk, you shoudn't touch Taehyung inappropriately if he doesn't want to." Jin said in worry. He doesn't want to see Taehyung like this either. It's clear that Taehyung isn't comfortable with this.

"What do you mean he doesn't want to? Just look at him and tell me he doesn't want this." Jeongguk said as he pulled the younger even closer, his hands smacking Taehyung's behind who betrayed himself with a moan.

What the fuckity fuck Kim Taehyung not now!! He exclaimed at himself. Why the fuck did he have to moan?

"See? My baby likes this as much as I do." Jeongguk said, smirking as he kneaded the younger's ass in front of them all.

"S-stop.." Taehyung said as he finally pushed the older off him. He stood up. Fuck, dont cry dont cry!! Taehyunh thought when he felt tears brimming his eyes. Jin and Jimin stood up too and walked towards the younger who was stopping himself from bursting out.

"I fucking hate you, Jeon Jeongguk!" Taehyung exclaimed and left the room with Jin and Jimin following behind him. Fuck, I'm crying again! He thought as he wiped his tears away.

"Tae, you wanna stay over?" Jimin asked once they were out of the club. Taehyung turned towards his friend and broke down.

"Shh. Don't cry okay? He don't deserve your tears." Jin said as he wiped the younger's tears away. He was too precious to cry over Jeongguk.

"H-he did it a-again hyung.." Taehyung sobbed on the oldest shirt while Jimin rubbed his back.

"You know this is sexual harassment right? Tae you can sue him." Jin said, trying to soothe the younger.

"N-no hyung." Taehyung muttered silently earning a confuse look from the two.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"B-because he's right. I l-liked it.. I-I'm so stupid." Taehyung said and cried again. He blamed himself for giving in again. Fuck, he needed to get away from Jeon Jeongguk if this continues.

_____

This is honestly so shitty, I don't blame you. Don't read it😕