CH-1

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
MENTION OF STRONG LANGUAGE.

•••••••

"Dad!! I'm going out!!" She shouted from her bedroom, changing into her party clothes.

Her favourite black leather jacket was covering her shoulders, her white crop top was making her clothing look perfect. She wore a black jeans pant.

She decided to head to the bar with her close friend, Siyeon.

She took her bike keys. She approached her bike. Starting the engine she headed towards the bar.

When she reached her location she saw that Siyeon was already waiting for her.

She quickly parked her bike and headed towards the blonde haired girl.

Siyeon approched her with a smile and hugged the silver haired girl tightly.

"I was waiting for you." She whispered in Yoohyeon's ear. Yoohyeon pulled back. "I know, let's go inside."

They both headed inside the bar. Yoohyeon took a glance at the bar.

Random people were dancing, Music was being playing loudly. Professional strippers were doing their job by dancing in a sensual way on the pole.

The customers were being horny, some were shouting lewd words and some were trying to grope the girls, as usual.

Each and every girl's outfits were suited for the event.

It was the same as yesterday, No one caught her eyes. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes.

"Don't like what you see?" Siyeon whispered and pushed her slightly by shoulder.

"They can't even hire new strippers." Yoohyeon whispered in a frustrating tone, she interwined her hands with Siyeon and they headed towards their table.

"Two vodkas." Siyeon ordered.

"Did you sleep with Amy?" the blonde haired girl asked.

Amy was one of the strippers in the bar, who was seen hanging out with Yoohyeon alot, for the past few days.

"Yes. She's fine in bed." Yoohyeon whispered looking at Siyeon.

"Someone didn't enjoy their night." Siyeon taunted Yoohyeon with a smirk.

"Yeah I didn't. Her Beauty trapped me and I was just greedy." The silver haired girl replied.

Yoohyeon looked at Siyeon, "what about you, found someone to fuck?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm good, I'm already in a relationship." Siyeon chuckled.

"You are boring" said Yoohyeon.

Siyeon hummed. "Who are you going to sleep with, tonight?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

The bartender kept their order on the table.

"I don't know, Let's see " Yoohyeon whispered, she took a small sip of her drink and looked around the bar once again, she squinted her eyes to check each and every face.

She saw a red haired girl, who was sitting on a couch. Her hair were falling on her bare shoulders.

Yoohyeon blinked her eyes but she couldn't see her properly, she decided to approach her.

"Look at her, she will be good in the bed for tonight." She whispered looking at Siyeon.

Yoohyeon gestured with her index finger towards the girl. The blonde haired girl shifted her gaze to the red haired girl.

"She won't come with you." Siyeon whispered looking at Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon glared at Siyeon "I won't take her no." She emphasized the last word.

"I think you're drunk. Let's go home." Siyeon whispered, she changed the topic so that Yoohyeon won't do anything stupid.

The silver haired girl chuckled. "I'm good, wait here." Said Yoohyeon, as she left to approach the red haired girl, leaving Siyeon alone.

Siyeon just let out a deep breath. She couldn't stop her. Yoohyeon always had this urge to sleep with girls and then leave them.

Siyeon warned her soo many times. But the silver haired girl never listened.

Siyeon started drinking her own drink, she texted her girlfriend and took a glance at Yoohyeon, who was now sitting with the girl on the couch.

•••••••

Yoohyeon approched the girl and started asking about her family without introducing herself.

"Do you have any siblings?" The silver haired girl continued with her questions, as she gently squeezed the girl's hand.

"Yeah, a sister and a brother." The red haired girl whispered. The girl seemed drunk, her eyes were glossy.

The red haired girl was intoxicated.

She had a sculpted figure. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion.

Yoohyeon averted her gaze on the red haired girl's sweeping eyelashes. She wore a gothic black dress, which was slightly above her knees and it fitted her curves.

Yoohyeon licked her corner of the lips when she was observing the girl beside her.

The silver haired girl sneakily reached the girl's back and rested her hand over her back.

"Are you alone here??" Yoohyeon asked looking at the girl.

She just nodded. Yoohyeon smiled, she had an opportunity right now. "Do you want to hang out with me ?" She whispered looking at the red haired girl.

"No. I'm just waiting for my friends." She whispered looking at Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl let out a frustrating breath, She leaned near the girl's ear. "I can drop you at your place." She whispered.

The girl backed up.

"No, I'm fine." The girl whispered with a frown, she slightly shifted away from Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon was hurt by the girl's reaction. She decided to go with her second plan.

"Will you date me?" She asked the red haired girl. The girl just looked at her with a confusing face.

"You just met me. I don't even know you properly." She whispered looking at Yoohyeon.

"Okay, let's start from the beginning." The silver haired girl whispered, she got up from the couch and she sat down again on it.

She extended her hand towards the red haired girl

"I'm Kim Yoohyeon." She whispered as she waited for the girl to shake her hand.

"Handong." The girl whispered looking into Yoohyeon's eyes as a small smile spreaded on her lips.

×××××××

Thank you for reading ❤️