CH -34

[One week later]

Yoohyeon was ordered to sit on the couch. She was getting impatient with Minji.

"Babe?! Are you done? My birthday will end if you keep me waiting..." She yelled looking at her room.

Minji walked out in a hurry fixing her hair.

"You're going to make us late, you-" Yoohyeon looked behind, getting up from the couch, she stared at Minji, her gaze slowly started scanning Minji from head to toe.

The purple haired girl raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you getting late now?" She asked.

Yoohyeon walked towards her, wrapping her arms around Minji's waist, she tried kissing Minji's lips but was stopped by Minji, "I have make-up on. Don't mess it. Let's go." Minji whispered, she wrapped her arms tightly around Yoohyeon's upper arm.

The silver haired girl walked with Minji towards the car.

They both got settled in the back seat.

The car started moving.

"No one wished me, except you..." Yoohyeon whispered looking at Minji remembering how Minji wished her in the early morning, "My dad would have wished me too.." Yoohyeon whispered in a low voice.

The purple haired girl intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon.

"I'm not upset. I understand, I've mostly ruined my connections with people and most of them might not remember my birthday, so that's alright." Yoohyeon whispered before looking at their hands in her lap.

"Don't blame yourself, I will make sure you remember this day." Minji whispered, kissing Yoohyeon's cheek.

"I can't wait to see what you have in surprise for me. I know it's going to blow my mind..." The silver haired girl chuckled.

"It sure will..."

"You sound like you're going to kill me or something and you're confident about it..." Yoohyeon whispered, locking her gaze with Minji.

"You're right." Minji answered, the both of them chuckled, sharing a sweet laugh.

•••••••

Yoohyeon took her last shot before looking at Minji, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my entire life!" She smiled and checked around her surrounding for a waiter.

She felt a pull on her wrists which made her red eyes look at Minji, "You are going to get wasted. No more shots." Minji spoke.

"A..Alright..." Yoohyeon whispered, her eyes started getting heavy. She took a deep breath and stared at Minji before speaking, "I've killed someone..." She chuckled covering her face.

"Are you joking..?" Asked Minji with a tiny smile.

"No.. I'm serious..." Yoohyeon whispered leaning on table.

"So you killed someone? Who...?" Asked Minji, intertwinning her fingers with Yoohyeon's.

"Hmm Handong...and someone else, I don't remember the other one's name... Handong was a sweet girl, she-...she was so innocent..."

Minji got up from her chair when Yoohyeon started leaning on the chair to rest.

The purple haired girl paid the bill.

Walking towards Yoohyeon, she gripped on Yoohyeon's waist,"Stand up..." She whispered into Yoohyeon's ear.

The silver haired girl wrapped her arm around Minji's neck, "Thanks..." She whispered getting up from the chair slowly.