CH-5 (M🔞)

⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE SCENE AHEAD
(SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE)
•••••••

Handong walked inside her place, "Mom, I'm home." She shouted, walking towards the couch, she sat on the couch, her mother came out of the room. "There's a surprise for you in your bedroom." Said her mom, she flashed Handong a smile.

"Surprise? What is it?" Asked the red haired girl, she got up from the couch and paced towards her bedroom.

Handong opened the door and walked straight towards her bed. she found nothing. She sighed, "Mom, there's no sur-" her sentence was interrupted by Mark and Minji.

"Surprise!!" They both shouted in unison from her behind, flinching Handong.

Mark and Minji hugged Handong. "We missed you!" Said the purple haired girl pecking Handong's cheek.

"Hey! I missed her too!" Said mark, he pushed Minji away from Handong.

"You didn't miss her you were always busy with your ex." Minji teased him. They kept bickering for awhile, Minji averted her gaze on Handong who was already in tears. "Look! you mad her cry!" Said the purple haired girl, punching Mark. "You made her cry!" He replied hugging Handong tightly.

The red haired girl blinked few times and started sobbing, "I missed you..." She said wrapping her one arm around Mark and her other arm around Minji. "Dongie now we're here you don't have to cry anymore!" Said Mark with a chuckle. He backed away from her and walked out of the room, he wanted to show what he bought for her.

Minji wiped Handong's tears. "You made me emotional." Said Minji, wiping her fake tears. Minji made her sit on the bed, she sat beside her. "So tell me everything! What's going on in your life?" Said the purple haired girl, she wanted to know the details about the girl Handong was talking about.

Handong chuckled, "Except Yoohyeon there's nothing interesting about my life. She lives with her dad, she didn't tell me what happened to her mom yet. I'm actually falling for her." Said the red haired girl.

"Does she knows everything about you?" Asked the purple haired girl, she rested her hand on Handong's hand.

"No, she doesn't know much about our family. I never mentioned about you and Mark." Said Handong, crossing her legs.

"I'm talking about your sexual life. Does she know, that you're a virgin?" Asked the purple haired girl in a low voice.

"Don't you think it's embarrassing to tell her, that I'm a virgin?" Asked the red haired girl, she was hiding it from Yoohyeon, because she seemed like an experienced person, Handong knew Yoohyeon would break up with her if she told her everything.

Minji kept her hand on Handong's shoulder. "I will leave the decision to you, I think you should be honest with her." The purple haired girl whispered.

"Dongie! Purple ass! Come outside I want to show you all my gifts!!" They both heard Mark's voice from the outside. Handong broke into a fits of laughter, Minji rolled her eyes. "Let's go..." She said, they both walked out of the room.

••••••••

Yoohyeon was describing on how her dad slapped her to Taehyung and Siyeon on a conference call.

They both tried to tell her that it was her fault too, at that Yoohyeon disconnected the call and layed on the bed.

She was trying to sleep when her phone started vibrating, it was a call from one of the girl's that she took a contact of and was in a physical relationship with her.