CH-27

[The next day]

Yoohyeon's alarm woke her up, she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms with a yawn. She turned around, Minji was still sleeping. Minji is the one who wakes up early.

The silver haired girl sat up, kicking her sheet aside she walked towards the bathroom, taking her clothes.

_

She walked outside of the bathroom.

Minji was sitting on the bed, closing her eyes.

Yoohyeon walked towards Minji, she kept her hand on Minji's neck. "You have a fever. Let's go to the doctor." She whispered looking down at her girlfriend.

Minji massaged her forehead and layed down, "I'm fine." She whispered before closing her eyes.

"You aren't fine." Yoohyeon whispered, she gripped on Minji's upper arm gently and tried to make her sit up. "You don't have to walk, I'll pick you up, let's go.." said Yoohyeon, she was about to pick Minji up but the purple haired girl kept denying.

Yoohyeon gave up and walked outside of the room.

•••••••

[After half an hour]

[Minji's POV]

My head was aching so badly, my throat was dry and i couldn't even move. My eyes were closed but i couldn't sleep.

I felt my hand lifting up, i opened my eyes and saw a man sitting on the bed. Yoohyeon was standing beside him.

"She does have a bad fever. I'll give some medicines. Don't let her drink cold water..." He spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

He then kept his stethoscope on my chest. I couldn't keep my eyes open. He was saying something to Yoohyeon but i closed my eyes.

•••••••

Minji slowly opened her eyes when she heard Yoohyeon's voice in a distance.

"It's time for your medicine, wake up." Said Yoohyeon, she walked towards Minji and kept a bowl of soup on the small table.

The purple haired girl slowly sat up on the bed. She looked at the soup and then at Yoohyeon, "You didn't go to work?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"No. Here..." Yoohyeon brought the bowl towards herself, blowing some air on the spoon filled with the soup, she brought the spoon closer to Minji's mouth.

_

After the whole bowl was finished, Minji took the medicine and somehow swallowed it, drinking tons of water afterwards.

Yoohyeon took the bottle from Minji's hand, she kept the bottle on the table and made Minji lay down gently. She covered her with a sheet.

"Do you need anything else?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"No, thank you." Minji replied with a smile.

Yoohyeon returned the smile and started walking towards the door, "Where are you going?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"I'm gonna watch something on TV."

"Okay..." Minji replied and decided to take a nap.

Yoohyeon closed the door and walked towards the kitchen, taking some snacks for herself, she walked towards the couch and sat on it, turning the TV on.

A loud knock was heard on the door, she turned her head towards the door and walked towards it.

Opening the door, she found Jiwoo. "Hi Yoohyeon!" The black haired woman spoke.