CH-31 (M🔞)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

[MATURE SCENE AHEAD]

•••••••

[Night time]

Yoohyeon layed on the bed with a sigh. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, after her tiring day. She lost her childhood friend, but she didn't regret it.

She knew that Taehyung would never try to talk to her again, including Siyeon after knowing what she did with Taehyung.

Her gaze landed on Minji who came out of the bathroom, towel was wrapped around her body.

The silver haired girl rested her head on her palm and kept looking at Minji.

"What?" Asked the purple haired girl, she walked towards the bed, near Yoohyeon.

"Do you want me to leave?" Asked Yoohyeon, she sat up on the bed quickly. She was about to get up, but Minji gripped on her wrist.

Yoohyeon made an eye contact with Minji, "Get back at your place." The purple haired girl whispered.

Yoohyeon shifted to her previous place.

The purple haired girl got up on the bed and sat on Yoohyeon's lap, making her nervous.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Yoohyeon, resting her hands on her sides on the bed. She did knew what Minji's intention was, but she wasn't ready to ask Minji directly.

Minji smiled, she wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's nape.

The purple haired girl leaned towards Yoohyeon's lips. They both closed their eyes, when they felt each other's lips. Yoohyeon's hands started brushing over Minji's curves.

The purple haired girl backed up slightly and cupped Yoohyeon's face. "What would you do, if you come to know that you're going to die tonight?" She asked in a whisper.

"I don't know but I don't want to die, i don't want to leave you behind. I am in love with you..." Yoohyeon whispered with a tiny smile, she confessed what she genuinely felt.

Minji hummed, she removed the towel, which was wrapped around her body and threw it on the floor. Yoohyeon slightly gasped looking at Minji's beautiful body.

"Wow..." Yoohyeon whispered with a shock plastered on her face.

"I know, I'm hot." Minji whispered, before crashing her lips roughly on Yoohyeon's. She started moving her hips over Yoohyeon's crotch, Minji started unbuttoning Yoohyeon's buttons of her shirt one by one as their tongue was busy in a fierce battle. They kissed each other with passion.

Yoohyeon backed up and moved Minji on the side by gripping on her waist. Walking out of the bed, she removed her pants and her boxers in a swift motion.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

Her dick was the only thing that i was craving for right now. I was so wet. I rested on my elbows and waited for her.

She walked towards me with her cock standing hard right in front of my mouth. I rested my hand on her abdomen, i gave a gentle peck on the tip of her dick before i started sucking on it gently, my other hand moved towards her balls and i took her inside my mouth inch by inch.

She gently rested her hand over my head, slightly clutching on my hair, she grunted heavily before pushing me down on her dick.

"Yes baby, suck on it..." She spoke with her heavy breathing. I kept bobbing my head over her dick as i gripped on the edges of her shirt.