CH-11

⚠️WARNING⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD
[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

•••••••

[Ten months later]

[VERNON'S POV]

My tears couldn't stop as I saw his lifeless body on the bathroom's cold floor surrounded in blood, my surrounding was filled with mourns of pain.

This felt surreal.

After few minutes, I saw Yoohyeon entering inside the bathroom.

She ordered us not to move his body, because she wanted to see him as it is.

Her eyebrows were knitted in confusion, she walked towards him, getting on her knees she kept his head on her lap. "Dad! Wake up... I'm sorry for everything, please wake up..." She broke into a throaty sob when Arang wasn't moving an inch.

How could he? His mouth was continuesly bleeding with blood and white fluid, his ears were bleeding with thick red ropes of blood. We did call few doctors, they declared him as dead.

We were waiting for Yoohyeon. She looked broken, he was the only one she had.

She buried her fingers in her hair and closed her eyes, her face was red with her tears.

"Take his body away from me." She spoke looking at me. I gave her a nod.

_

We buried his body.

Yoohyeon wasn't here, she didn't attend the funeral.

I'm not surprised, she lacks in emotions.

_

After few hours I entered her house, she was sitting on the couch with a glass of scotch in her hands, she looked back at me. "Did you buried his body properly?" She asked.

"Yeah, we buried him..." I answered.

She gave me a nod.

"Good, show me the footages." She spoke looking at me.

"Okay ma'am." I replied.

_

I opened the laptop and started the footage, from the day when Yoohyeon wasn't here.

"Fast forward it." She ordered.

After fast forwarding, I couldn't really see any differences.

How did he even die? Why would he commit suicide. Maybe because of Minji? But she resigned a long ago and he was still happy, so what was bothering him? Why didn't he share his problem with me?

"Who is she? The girl in the scarf, why is her face covered? Why was she visiting our place?"

Yoohyeon asked me a questions and I was brought out of my thoughts.

My eyes landed on the girl, who was wearing a scarf.

Arang never told me who she was, I did caught him few times in public with her. She always wore that scarf.

But once he did tell me her name...

I looked at Yoohyeon who was looking at me for an answer, "She's...Sasha ma'am..." I replied.

"Sasha? Does she works at your company?" Asked Yoohyeon.

I shook my head as a no.

"Tell the police to investigate this case and I want to know who was behind it, he wasn't a coward to just commit suicide, doctors are stupid." She continued her sentence with a sigh. "You can leave." She said looking at me, she kept the glass on the table.