CH-33

[The next day]

Irene chuckled when Minji cracked few jokes.

Yoohyeon kept eating her food, she was already hungry since morning.

Minji called a waiter and ordered few more things.

"Yoohyeon took Alex to the Park yesterday. He was kind of happy." Irene spoke with a tiny smile on her face.

"Park?" Minji questioned looking at Yoohyeon.

"She didn't inform you?" Asked Irene looking at Minji.

Yoohyeon stopped eating and started playing with her food on the plate. Her gaze was not meeting Minji due to nervousness.

"Oh! Yes, she did inform me... I forgot for a second." Minji spoke with a chuckle.

They talked about random things afterwards, mainly Minji and Irene were talking, Yoohyeon's focus was all on the food.

•••••••

Yoohyeon sat inside the car. Minji started the car.

"Did you ever took Avery out? In a Park or a beach?" Asked Minji.

"No..." Yoohyeon replied, folding her arms.

"Then why Alex? Why are getting so attached with him?"

"I thought it would be good to spen-"

"It's not your son. Is it?" Minji spoke, her gaze fixed on the road.

"Yeah..." Yoohyeon answered.

"You're not going to hang out with Irene anymore. You can only hangout when i will hangout with her. Do you understand?" Asked Minji.

"Cool." The silver haired girl replied dryly.

Minji looked at Yoohyeon and then back at the road. "Or...we can stop hanging out with her completely." The purple haired girl replied, slightly being angry.

"No, the first option is better." Yoohyeon spoke, leaning back on the seat.

"You do want to keep meeting Irene, don't you?" Minji spoke.

The silver haired girl looked outside of the window, not answering Minji's question.

•••••••

Minji walked out of the car, slamming the door loudly behind her.

Yoohyeon followed Minji, the purple haired girl opened the door and walked inside the place.

Yoohyeon walked towards the couch and sat on it.

Minji walked towards the bedroom, walking inside, she closed the door.

_

Yoohyeon almost fell asleep on the couch, her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were closed. She flinched on her own, having a weird dream, she got up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom.

She knocked on it once, after knocking few times Minji still wasn't opening the door. "Minji... Open the door." Yoohyeon slightly raised her voice.

Minji opened the door and let Yoohyeon enter the room.

The purple haired girl walked towards the bed and layed on it, covering herself with a sheet quickly.

Yoohyeon walked towards Minji, "I'll stop hanging out with Irene." The silver haired girl whispered, keeping her hand on Minji's shoulder she gave it a light squeeze.

The purple haired girl pushed her hand away before sitting up and staring at Yoohyeon. "I'm not forcing you to do so. I'm Just concerned that you keep talking about Irene and her condition. I can't even blame her, it's you, who i should be blaming. You should keep some limits when you hangout with her. I would have never knew that you took Alex to some park, if Irene didn't mention it today. Firstly, why didn't you inform me?" Asked Minji folding her arms.

DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें