CH-2

[The next day]

Yoohyeon opens her eyes slowly and yawns, she quickly sits up in her bed stretching her arms out and heads to take a warm shower.

After her shower, she changes herself into a long sleeve top and a jeans.

She stares at herself in the mirror. Smiling to herself she decides to call Handong.

The silver haired girl dials her number.

The bell rings three to four times, but Handong doesn't receive the call.

Yoohyeon stares at the phone for a while. She bites her inner cheek in frustration.

Keeping the phone in her pocket after switching it off, she heads outside of the room.

She takes the bike keys in her hand and decides to hang out with Siyeon.

A man taps on her shoulder from behind.

She turns around to face him.

"Where are you going?" He asks her with a frown.

"To hang out with Siyeon." She answers dryly.

He grips her shoulder tightly. "Go to your room. Learn how to handle my business further." The man whispers locking his eyes with her.

"Dad, don't give me that responsibility. You're already handling it very well." She whispers in a frustrating tone and yanks his hand away with a force.

She reaches near her bike.

Starting the bike she heads towards her destination.

"Yoohyeon!!" He yells at her from behind but she doesn't listen, she was already gone.

He lets out a deep breath of frustration at her rogue act.

••••••

Siyeon sits on the couch, she tries to share her crisps with Yoohyeon. Who already looked frustrated.

"What's up with you??" Siyeon asks keeping her hand on Yoohyeon's shoulder.

"She didn't receive my call." Yoohyeon whispers looking at Siyeon.

"Who?" asks the blonde haired girl.

"The girl I met yesterday, her name is Handong." Said Yoohyeon.

"She might be busy, she will receive it once she's free." Siyeon reassures her.

After listening to Siyeon, the silver haired girl grabs her head "What if she rejects me." She whispers in a frustrating tone.

"She won't. But if she does, you will let her go." Siyeon replies, she gets up to grab other snacks for Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looks at Siyeon for a while "I won't let her go." She whispers looking at the blonde haired girl.

"Yoohyeon, you need to learn how to accept rejections." said Siyeon in a calm voice. She walks towards the couch and sits on it, not bothering to grab snacks. Yoohyeon was clearly not in the mood to eat.

"Stop talking like my dad." Said Yoohyeon, almost raising her voice as she starts pacing around the room.

Siyeon lets out a deep breath. "Try to call her once again." Said the blonde haired girl.

Yoohyeon hums and dials her number again.

It rings two times and someone receives the call.

_

"Hello??"  She hears a soft voice from the other side.

"Is it Handong?" asks Yoohyeon not being sure if it's the same girl.