CH-4

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTION OF STRONG LANGUAGE

•••••

[ After three days ]

HANDONG'S POV

Everything was fine between me and Yoohyeon so far, although it has been three days since I've seen her after I agreed to be in a relationship with her.

I tried to text her but she wasn't responding.

Today she is coming to pick me up so we can go for shopping. I was waiting outside my house when she appeared on her bike in front of me.

I walked towards her. She looks tired, her eyes were red. I started caressing her cheek with my thumb as I rested my hand on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She just nodded her head and gestured me to sit behind her.

I sat behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I rested my head on her shoulder. I love the feeling of being closer to her. The cold wind was brushing against my skin.

I closed my eyes inhaling her scent. She didn't talk to me the whole ride.

We arrived at the mall.

She parked her bike and approched me.

"How are you? I'm sorry, I was busy past few days." She says as she interwined her hand with me. I tightly grip on her hand.

"I'm good, it's okay, I understand, but please try to reply, you made me worried." I said, leaning on her shoulder.

She hummed.

I looked up into her eyes, "My parents wants to meet you." I whispered as I begin rubbing her upper arm slowly with my free hand. "I don't want to meet them." She said with a disappointing look.

"You don't want to meet my parents?" I asked her as we walked inside the mall. She just shrugged.

"Why not?"

it's confusing to me, she's my girlfriend, she must know my family and I must know about her family.

She didn't answer me.

I decided to do the shopping, she bought me almost everything I wanted. I denied shopping on her card but she forced me to use it.

After we were done with the shopping, I carried two bags and she was carrying two to three bags.

I was going to give Minji a watch and I chose a suit for Mark. They would be happy seeing my gifts.

They both do everything for me since I'm the youngest. It's my time to give them some surprises.

I couldn't control my smile imaging their exciting faces. I was in my deep thoughts when a random guy bumped into me, making me loose my grip on the shopping bags.

He started collecting the bags for me.

Yoohyeon kept her bags down, she quickly approached us and got on her single knee. "You can leave, I'll handle it." She said to the guy as she started collecting my bags.

They both stood up, "I'm sorry." he said and bowed a little with a polite smile.

"It's ok." I replied with a small smile.

Once he was gone I caught Yoohyeon staring at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, let's go." She whispered. She took all of the bags in her hands.