CH-15

Sorry for the slow updates ♡

•••••••

[The next day]

[SANA'S POV]

I stretched my arms with a yawn and walked outside of my room, I heard a familiar voice coming from the downstairs.

Walking towards the stairs, I walked down halfway, I saw Yoohyeon who gasped slightly looking at me.

"Sana! Good morning!" She slightly yelled with excitement and came running towards me.

She gripped on my upper arm and dragged me down towards the couch.

My mom chuckled looking at her.

"I was just telling your mother about your progress in the last two months." She spoke looking at me with a smile. She faced my mom who was sitting on a chair.

"Sana is a very hardworking girl. She has never complained about anything. Really... It's such a pleasure to have someone like her in our company..."

"I'm glad you feel like that..." My mom replied.

She folded her arms and looked at me, "Let's go then, I'll drop you..." She said with a smile that can fool anyone into thinking that she is a kind person.

"I'll go on my own." I replied.

"Sana, if she's giving you a ride, you should accept it..." I heard my mom.

"But mom-..."

"Mrs.Minatozaki is right Sana, come on, I'm your friend! Get ready, hurry up." Yoohyeon spoke in between gaining my attention.

I sighed in frustration and walked towards my room.

•••••••

Yoohyeon and Sana both entered the company. They started working in their own cabins. Yoohyeon did try to touch Sana in between but Sana kept her distance throughout the drive.

_

Taehyung explained everything to Minji, she was new to all this, so he decided to give her few basic information.

After Taehyung helped her she took the files and headed towards her cabin.

Arranging the files on the table she opened her laptop and started working.

•••••••

[MINJI'S POV]

When I was busy in working, my eyes fell outside of my cabin. I saw Yoohyeon with few files. She walked inside my cabin without knocking.

I stood up from my chair and gave her a small bow.

She gestured me to sit down with a smile, "I'm just here to see how you were doing..." She walked towards my table and kept her files on it.

I sat down on my chair, "Mr.Kim has explained me few things. His tips are helpful." I replied and averted my attention on the laptop.

She suddenly gripped on my upper arm tightly which made me look up at her.

"Taehyung's tips are helpful?" She asked me in a whisper.

"Yes." I replied locking my gaze with her.

"Okay, you can continue your work..." She replied, without removing her grip from my hand.

I moved my hand a little which made her lose her grip.

She started walking towards the door backing away from me, when she opened the door, a cup of coffee fell on her. She gasped and moved back.

The guy who dropped it quickly picked up the tray and kept his eyes down. "I'm sorry ma'am, please don't fire me. I'm new here. I've recently-..."