CH-17

[After few days]

[YOOHYEON'S POV]

I closed the file and kept it in the drawer.

Taehyung entered inside my cabin, walking towards the chair beside me, he sat on it with a yawn, "Are you done with everything? I want to go home." He spoke looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm done let's go..." I closed the laptop.

Before i could get up from my chair, the door opened.

She walked in with a smirk plastered on her face.

Minji...

She's so beautiful and sexy, if i couldn't have her in my bed, my life would feel useless, her purple hair makes her more shine out.

She walked towards me and looked at Taehyung. "I want to have a private talk with Ms.Kim..." she spoke.

"Minji, it's alright, we can talk in front of him.." i replied, at that, she smiled looking at me.

"Sure.." She sat on the chair and clasped her hands together on the table.

Taehyung kept looking at her suspiciously.

I don't know what's wrong with him.

"I want to date you." She spoke locking her gaze with me.

That sentence almost made me jump out of my chair but I stayed still.

I chuckled nervously. "Are you sure...? You seem uncomfortable around me most of the time..." I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I'm positive. I do want to know you on a deeper level." She spoke with a small smile on her lips.

Damn... I'm melting.

"Why do you want to date Yoohyeon, suddenly?"

And there we go...

I glared at Taehyung.

"Why Mr.kim? Are you jealous that I chose her rather than a rude person like you?" Minji replied looking at Taehyung.

"I'm not even interested in you? What are you talking about?" He retorted with a disgusting look on his face.

"If that's the case, it would be good if you don't interfere between me and Ms.Kim." She replied, getting up from the chair, she made an eye contact with me.

"I need your personal number..." She gave her phone to me.

I quickly typed my number and gave her phone back.

"Thank you..." She replied and turned around. Opening the door she left the cabin.

I jumped from the chair and slammed my fist in the air, "Yes!!" I almost screamed. I could feel my cheeks burning up. I looked at Taehyung who wasn't excited.

Was he actually jealous?

No. That's not possible.

"That's so random..." He spoke.

Before he could say anything against Minji i changed the topic.

"Let's go to the bar..." I spoke, taking my phone i started walking towards the door followed by Taehyung.

•••••••

[The Next Day]

Yoohyeon intertwined her fingers with Minji's, they walked towards Yoohyeon's dad's frame.

The silver haired girl took a leave and decided to spent her time with Minji and turn it into a date. Minji liked the idea and she was okay with it.