CH-29

⚠️WARNING⚠️
[PHYSICAL ABUSE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT]

•••••••

[The next day]

"Babe, come down! Taehyung will be here at anytime..." Said Yoohyeon, after cooking everything, she arranged the plates on the dining table.

Yoohyeon walked upstairs when Minji wasn't coming down.

_

The silver haired girl walked down stairs and sat on the chair of the dining table, she drank a glass of water and rested her head on the table's edge.

•••••••

"What's up?" The silver haired girl heard Taehyung's voice, she raised her head up.

"You should be punctual, i am hungry..." The silver haired girl spoke.

Taehyung walked towards the chair beside Yoohyeon, "Where's Minji?" Asked Taehyung.

"She's still working, in my dad's room." Yoohyeon answered.

"Alright, but are you okay? Why do you look like that?" Asked Taehyung, keeping his hand on Yoohyeon's shoulder.

"Look like what?" Yoohyeon shrugged.

"Your face looks extremely red..." Taehyung pointed out.

"It's because I'm tired don't worry." Yoohyeon reassured Taehyung.

"Let me call her! Let's see what's got her so busy." Said Taehyung before going towards the stairs.

Yoohyeon's phone started ringing, she picked up the phone of a new client who had to discuss some deals with her.

She walked towards her room with the phone on her ear.

_

Yoohyeon was still busy with the client after half an hour. She kept trying to convince him about the equity.

"Yoohyeon!"

She turned around when she heard Minji's loud voice coming outside of her room.

Yoohyeon quickly opened the door as she was standing near to it.

When she opened the door, she found helpless and crying Minji. Her clothes were slightly torn apart, she had scratches over her upper arms and her abdomen.

"What happened... Minji?!" Yoohyeon asked nervously, she cupped Minji's face carefully.

"T-Taehyung... He slapped me and tried to...force me..." Minji raised her head up slowly with her sobs as she described what happened, stuttering in between. Yoohyeon's eyes landed on Taehyung who came downstairs.

His clothes were messed up. He walked towards Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon made Minji sit on the bed and turned towards Taehyung.

"Yoohyeon listen, she's-" he was going to explain when the silver haired girl gave a sharp slap to him.

He covered his face and stared at Yoohyeon with anger. "Listen to me. She was-"

"Shut up!" Yoohyeon shouted at him.

She gripped on Taehyung's collar and dragged him out of the house. When they reached outside, she pushed him, he balanced himself and looked back at Yoohyeon. "You're so blindly in love with her. You don't believe me? You're not even listening to me! Cool, let it be like that." He spoke and walked outside of the gate towards his car.