CH-10

[The next day]

[MINJI'S POV]

"This is my home!" He excitedly exclaimed, I looked all over the place.

There were cameras fitted all over the corners. Thanks to Mark's idea that he suggested me to wear the scarf and sunglasses whenever I go out with Arang.

He walked towards me and gripped on my upper arm, "Why are you wearing this scarf? You can remove it now, and those sunglasses..." He brought his hands towards my face to remove my shades, I gripped on his wrists tightly.

"I'll remove it in our bedroom, my skin is extremely sensitive, I might get serious allergy... please..." I spoke.

Arang agreed and gave me a nod. He intertwined our fingers, we started walking towards the stairs.

When I entered the gate, a guy greeted us, his name was Jake.

There must be alot of servants, he gave holiday to the most of them because he wanted to spend some time alone with me.

Once I entered the bedroom, I removed the scarf and my shades, it was suffocating me.

I locked the door.

He sat on the bed and patted an empty spot beside him, I smiled and walked towards him.

Sitting beside him, I wrapped my arms around his upper arm and rested my head on his shoulder. "Your place is huge...I love it" I whispered, caressing his upper arm.

He hummed, "Where do you live, can I visit your place today..?" He asked me.

I raised my head up slowly, keeping my hand on his cheek I spoke, "I have other works today, we will visit some other day..."

I hope he says yes, because there's no way I'm going to take him to my place.

He sighed and got up from the bed, "Alright, what do you want to eat?" He asked me, stretching his arms afterwards.

"One pizza, burger and a hot dog." I replied locking my gaze with him. I didn't hesitate because I was hungry.

He removed his phone and started placing the order.

I stood up from the bed, when I slightly turned around, I saw a frame on the table, beside the bed, it was Arang in his very young age and a little girl in his arms.

I walked towards it and took the frame in my hand, "Who is she?" I asked him, still keeping my gaze on the picture.

It's probably Yoohyeon.

"It's Yoohyeon, my daughter." he gave me a nervous smile and walked towards me.

I kept the frame on the table, looking at him I folded my arms, "You both look cute."

"Yesterday I couldn't talk about it properly. Now that you know that I have a daughter, it's totally your choice. We can stop this if you don't want to continue..." He whispered looking at me, with embarrassment plastered on his face.

I smiled a little and gripped on his upper arms, "I don't want to stop  what we have between us. Your daughter won't bother me." I replied, leaning towards his forehead I planted a gentle kiss.

When I backed up, he bit on his bottom lip, nervously, as if, he wanted to say something but he didn't. His lips turned into a small smile, he dragged me towards the bed, making me sit on it, he sat beside me. "When we slept together...? Were you comfortable? Was I-...?"

Before he could complete his sentence I interrupted him. I knew where he was going, "The sex was great, trust me." I whispered, resting my hand on his hand which on rested on the bed.

I continued my sentence, locking my gaze with him, "I don't hang out with people who are bad at sex. I'm here, ain't I?" I asked with a slight smirk on my lips.

He seemed relieved, he smiled and said, "I must be lucky..." He whispered with a blush visible on his cheeks.

I wonder what exercises, diets, routines he follows to look this young and energetic. His hair are still black in colour.

If he won't tell his real age, people would actually think he is still unmarried.

He kept staring at me...lovingly?

That tenderness in his eyes was something else, distracting me to focus on what I was here for.

We kept staring at each other for a long time, then we heard the knock which brought us both out of the trance.

"I'll get it..." He whispered and walked towards the door.

_

I took a huge bite of the pizza slice, my eating manner was almost impolite but he found it funny. He giggled and we kept eating our food in silence.

"So... Yoohyeon...?" I started with the conversation. Keeping my focus on eating as well.

"Yeah, what about her...?"

"Is she the only daughter you have?" I asked.

He gave me a nod and continued eating his burger.

"What does she do...? I mean, her profession or is she a student?"

"She is looking for a job." He replied in a sternly way, maybe to avoid the topic.

I hummed, this wasn't the correct time probably.

I continued eating my pizza.

"The thing is..." He spoke, keeping the burger down, he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"She's an intelligent girl, when she was in school, she never failed, never got grades below an A plus. In the university, she had the same grades. I, personally have never scored an A plus in my school days..." He said looking at me, he rubbed his hands on his thighs and kept staring at me blankly.

I decided not to interrupt.

"Only if she controls her anger, things might be easier for her, but she doesn't really get it..." He whispered the last sentence lowering his eyes, disappointment was visible on his face.

"Her anger...? Is it that bad?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He gave me a nod, "Unfortunately, it is..." He replied and focused on eating again.

I hummed.

_

We were currently laying on the bed.

After eating, he kept talking about Yoohyeon, about her choices, her favourite colour, what she likes to eat when she's angry. What a person can do to calm her down when she's angry. What she likes to do in her free time.

It was useful.

He buried his face gently in my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist, my back was facing him.

It was almost night, we didn't do anything, we just ate, talked and cuddled.

That talk involved Yoohyeon alot.

I couldn't help myself from smiling, it was just Yoohyeon's information but it was a huge achievement for me.

I was about to sleep, when I heard his whisper near my ear,

"I love you..."

×××××××

😳