CH-20

⚠️WARNING⚠️

PHYSICAL ABUSE

•••••••

The waiter served the dinner for the both of them.

"What did you talk about with my aunt in the back yard?" Asked the silver haired girl looking at Minji.

"She was telling me to take good care of you..." Minji replied taking a bite of her food.

Yoohyeon smiled and started eating her food.

"What's your favourite memory with your aunt?" Asked Minji, making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

"There are so many... I will tell you about the remote control car..."

Yoohyeon started...

•••FLASHBACK•••

Yoohyeon gripped on Arang's hand tightly as she demanded the car which was controlled by the remote. "Dad please, i want that car!" She raised her voice pulling Arang's hand.

"We already have so many cars at home. I told you, I've arranged a birthday surprise for you, it will be cooler than the car you want right now." Arang explained, he started walking but Yoohyeon used her full force to stop him by wrapping her arms around his hand. "Please dad, you never buy me anything!" She spoke, looking up at her father. Tears started gathering in her eyes.

"No, you aren't buying that car. Let's go home." He said with a stern face.

Yoohyeon pursed her lips and started walking with her dad.

"Bryce, stay with Yoohyeon, I have to buy something." Arang ordered his bodyguard to look over Yoohyeon. Bryce nodded and stood beside Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon clasped her hands behind, waiting for Arang.

A woman walked towards Yoohyeon.

When Yoohyeon looked up, she knew it was her aunt, her face lighted up with joy. "Aunty!" She yelled excitedly.

Jiwoo leaned down and kept her index finger on her lips, "Shh... Don't be loud. Here..." She brought her other hand forward with the same car that Yoohyeon wanted.

"Wow! Thank you!!" Yoohyeon squealed in happiness.

Bryce gave a weird look to the woman, "I'm her aunt..." Jiwoo spoke looking at him. He gave her a nod.

"What are you doing here?" Yoohyeon and Jiwoo turned to look at Arang.

"Oh Arang, it's a coincidence that we're in the same mall..." Jiwoo spoke with a smile.

"Dad, look what aunt gave me..." Yoohyeon tried to show the car to her dad but he snatched the car from her hands. "Haven't i told you, not to take any thing from your aunt. Don't you understand!?" He yelled at Yoohyeon.

Jiwoo walked towards Yoohyeon and hugged her little frame. "It's not nice to yell at your daughter. What is wrong with you?" She asked with a concerned plastered on her face.

Arang gripped on Yoohyeon's arm and pulled her towards his side. "Shut up and don't tell me how to behave with my daughter. Stay away from her." He picked up crying Yoohyeon in his hands and walked outside of the mall, leaving a smirk on Jiwoo's face.