CH-18

[MINJI'S POV]

We were on a break, i was sitting in front of Yoohyeon. We were waiting for our lunch.

Her phone started ringing, she picked it up in a hurry. I pretended to be on the phone and decided to listen to her conversation.

After half an hour, she kept her phone on the table. She clasped her hands on it.

"I will have to go..." She spoke looking at me.

"Where?" I asked, keeping my phone aside.

"It's urgent..."

She got up from the chair and started walking towards the door. I gripped on her wrist tightly, which made her look at me, "Where are you going? I want to know." I made myself clear.

"Minji... You don't have to know. Let me go..." She gently pulled her wrist back and left the cabin.

I sighed and decided to follow her, carefully.

•••••••

[After an hour]

Minji was successful in following Yoohyeon.

Though what she saw was kind of baffling for her.

She caught Yoohyeon with another woman, who was kind of old but classy. They both were talking about something.

Yoohyeon maintained a distance from the woman, she was definitely someone important for Yoohyeon, that's what Minji thought.

When they finished talking, the woman gave a hug to Yoohyeon, which she reciprocated.

Maybe they had an affair...

Minji shook her head slightly, she didn't wanted more weird thoughts.

Walking towards her car she decided to leave Yoohyeon alone with the woman.

•••••••

It was a late night when Yoohyeon entered her house. She was surprised to see Minji sitting on the dining table waiting for her.

The silver haired girl smiled and walked towards Minji, she decided to sit beside her.

Minji welcomed her with a soft kiss on her cheek, "You must be tired, right?"

"I made your favourite dish..." Minji continued her sentence, rubbing Yoohyeon's thigh gently.

Yoohyeon had a surprising expression on her face, when Minji mentioned that she made her favourite dish. Yoohyeon never told her what she actually liked, but she knew Minji must've asked the servants.

"Thank you..." Yoohyeon whispered, squeezing Minji's hand gently and making an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon took spoonful of rice, when she was about to eat, Minji spoke.

"Where were you today? You left me alone at your company without telling me where you were going.." Said Minji, resting her chin on her knuckles.

Yoohyeon kept the spoon in the plate and looked at Minji, "Didn't i tell you, that you don't have to worry about where I go? Don't ask me stupid question."

She took her spoon in her hand and started eating.

Minji's eyes landed on Yoohyeon's leg, which was continuesly tapping against the floor, her fist was extremely clenched.

Yoohyeon kept the spoon on the table washing her hands inside the plate not caring if there was still food in it, she got up from the chair and walked towards her room.

She slammed the door loudly flinching Minji.

The purple haired girl decided to call Mark, keeping her chair facing towards Yoohyeon's room.

_

"Hi...did you eat well..?" Asked Mark.

"Yes! Today's food was delicious... I called you for something else..."

"What is it...?"

"I want you to keep ready Yoohyeon's photos hanging out with women. I saw her with someone today. I haven't seen that woman in any images as far as i remember, but i might be wrong."

"Alright sure. I'll do it. Are you going to stay with her from today?"

"Yes, pack my suitcases too. This is my new home."

"Okay ma'am, but be careful with her, she's abusive that's what I've heard  and don't forget the promise, you're going to break up with her if she gets abusive with you okay?"

"We will see about that, she haven't acted that aggressively yet. I will only break up with her when I see her in pain and that's final. Good night."

_

Minji disconnected the call, keeping her phone aside she walked towards Yoohyeon's room.

She knocked on it few times, after a fourth knock the door got opened, Yoohyeon had her top three buttons of the shirt unbuttoned. Her sleeves were rolled up.

She gestured Minji to walk inside.

Closing the door behind Minji, Yoohyeon turned around to face Minji, clasping her hands behind.

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon, decreasing the distance between them. She cupped Yoohyeon's face, "I shouldn't have asked you those questions, I'm sorry..." She whispered, making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

Feeling comfort in Minji's warm touch Yoohyeon decided to give in, she closed her eyes and smiled a little.

Gripping on Minji's wrists she spoke, "My aunt wanted to meet me. My mom's sister, that's why I was in a hurry..." Said Yoohyeon opening her eyes.

"Your aunt..? What's wrong in telling me that you were going to meet your aunt...?" Asked the purple haired girl, resting her free hand on Yoohyeon's chest.

"She doesn't like if I tell someone that I'm meeting her and my dad hated her, so i thought it would be good if i don't tell you. But yeah... You're my girlfriend, i will have to tell you about where I go..." Yoohyeon whispered.

"That's okay, don't lie to me again. We aren't going to hide things from each other alright...?" Asked Minji with a smile in a whisper.

Yoohyeon gave her a short nod, "Okay..."

Minji then dragged Yoohyeon towards the bed. They both layed down.

The silver haired girl wrapped her leg and arm around Minji. She pulled Minji closer to her, resting her chin on Minji's head.

Minji hesitated to wrap her hand around Yoohyeon, gulping nervously she decided to make few small circles on Yoohyeon's back making her feel relaxed.

"What's your aunt's name?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"Jiwoo..." Yoohyeon mumbled softly before falling asleep.

×××××××

Jiwoo 👇