CH-21

Yoohyeon intertwined her fingers with Minji, they started walking towards the company. Taehyung walked towards Yoohyeon after walking out of his car.

He walked beside Yoohyeon, "What did you do to her? Her face looks sore."

"Nothing..." Yoohyeon whispered.

"Don't lie, idiot. The media is waiting for us inside." Taehyung whispered back.

"What!?" Yoohyeon exclaimed, "Why didn't you call me to inform?" She asked.

Minji was not interested in their conversation, she just kept walking with Yoohyeon, silently.

"I called you yesterday, you didn't pick up my call and didn't check my texts." Taehyung replied.

Yoohyeon massaged her forehead in nervousness. She leaned towards Minji, "Say you slipped from the stairs, if anyone asks." She whispered in a low voice.

"Okay." Minji replied.

The three of them reached inside the company, the crowd of journalists surrounded them in few minutes.

The cameras started clicking, mostly focusing on Minji's face. Yoohyeon regretted not letting Minji cover her face.

"Good morning Yoohyeon, is this your new girlfriend?"

"Yes." Yoohyeon answered dryly.

"What's your name ma'am, wanna share what happened to your face?" Asked one of the reporter.

The purple haired girl felt her hand squeezing tightly, she made an eye contact with Yoohyeon before answering.

"I'm Kim Minji, i was actually in a hurry and fell down from the stairs..." She replied with a small smile.

Taehyung coughed loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "Please, can you all leave us alone for today, and let us focus on our work."

When the reporters didn't listen to him, he had to call the guards.

After the path was clear, Yoohyeon and Minji started walking towards their office. Taehyung gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist, making her look at him.

"Wait in my cabin." Said Yoohyeon to Minji. The purple haired girl nodded.

After she was gone, Yoohyeon looked at Taehyung, "What?"

"Do you think your dad will be proud of you?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Yoohyeon yanking Taehyung's hand away.

"You do know what I'm talking about. You did something to her face didn't you?" He asked.

Yoohyeon checked the surrounding and whispered, "I did, i slapped her..." She spoke.

"You should learn how to control your stupid anger. Stop hurting people." Said Taehyung, before going towards his cabin.

The silver haired girl sighed not caring what he said, her gaze fell on Sana, who was going towards the washroom.

Yoohyeon decided to follow her.

•••••••

[Sana's POV]

I walked inside the washroom, removing a tissue i cleaned my dress where the coffee was spilled. I heard the door opening slowly, i turned around to look at Yoohyeon.

"What are you doing here!?" I almost yelled.

"Why are you being loud? I'm just here to meet you, it has been a long time since we met..." She started walking closer towards me.